06 WRX vs Built Integra
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 06 WRX vs Built Integra within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was out cruising last night and happened to see an older white integra. At first I didnt think anything ...

06 WRX vs Built Integra

I was out cruising last night and happened to see an older white integra. At first I didnt think anything of it because it look stock except it was lowered. Then he reved it and took off and I happened to notice a guy in the passenger seat I know. I called up my friend and asked if he knew the car and he said it was pretty fast.

I never got a chance to do a launch so we were doing races from a roll. I instantly put 1-2 car lengths from 3rd gear on him everytime. I followed him to a parking lot and we talked for a bit. It was funny because I have temp tags and he thought my car was stock. He was saying "how the **** is a stock wrx beating me". I can't believe how fast my car is now.
    2007 SWP STI
    2006 WRB WRX 11.5@119mph ~sold

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You're probably about as fast as a stock Sti right now... That integra could probably do high 13s. If you pulled 1-2 cars from a roll...yea..add a launch into that and that's another 2-3 cars right there. Even a stock 06 might've given him trouble... I guess most people don't realize the new WRX isn't 230hp, but closer to 260.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardr
    You're probably about as fast as a stock Sti right now... That integra could probably do high 13s. If you pulled 1-2 cars from a roll...yea..add a launch into that and that's another 2-3 cars right there. Even a stock 06 might've given him trouble... I guess most people don't realize the new WRX isn't 230hp, but closer to 260.
    I was messing with my friend and his STI earlier in the night. Seemed like I was neck and neck when we went at it.
    2007 SWP STI
    2006 WRB WRX 11.5@119mph ~sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.