06 WRX vs Built Integra

This is a discussion on 06 WRX vs Built Integra within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was out cruising last night and happened to see an older white integra. At first I didnt think anything ...

06 WRX vs Built Integra

I was out cruising last night and happened to see an older white integra. At first I didnt think anything of it because it look stock except it was lowered. Then he reved it and took off and I happened to notice a guy in the passenger seat I know. I called up my friend and asked if he knew the car and he said it was pretty fast.

I never got a chance to do a launch so we were doing races from a roll. I instantly put 1-2 car lengths from 3rd gear on him everytime. I followed him to a parking lot and we talked for a bit. It was funny because I have temp tags and he thought my car was stock. He was saying "how the **** is a stock wrx beating me". I can't believe how fast my car is now.
    2007 SWP STI
    2006 WRB WRX 11.5@119mph ~sold

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You're probably about as fast as a stock Sti right now... That integra could probably do high 13s. If you pulled 1-2 cars from a roll...yea..add a launch into that and that's another 2-3 cars right there. Even a stock 06 might've given him trouble... I guess most people don't realize the new WRX isn't 230hp, but closer to 260.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardr
    You're probably about as fast as a stock Sti right now... That integra could probably do high 13s. If you pulled 1-2 cars from a roll...yea..add a launch into that and that's another 2-3 cars right there. Even a stock 06 might've given him trouble... I guess most people don't realize the new WRX isn't 230hp, but closer to 260.
    I was messing with my friend and his STI earlier in the night. Seemed like I was neck and neck when we went at it.
    2007 SWP STI
    2006 WRB WRX 11.5@119mph ~sold