My latest drag race video in my Stage 3 S4 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My latest drag race video in my Stage 3 S4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Nice runs !...

Nice runs !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jigga
    Thanks for the info...

there is someone in town here with a silver S4 with the APR stage 3 kit and a FMIC... Just trying to get an idea as to what it might be putting down to the ground....just want to see what kind of power levels I would need to trounce it from a roll
    I got used.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishfan
    Audi's "sport" division is getting too far away from the sport, and more toward the comfort/big engine. The B5 S4 is the best of the series...I was in love with the B6 until I drove it. If it lost maybe 500 lbs, it'd be one of the sweetest cars out there. It tries to do what the STi and Evo already do, except with more luxury gadgets and less reliability.

Oh, and I wouldn't say no to an RS6, either.
    I agree. The B5 S4 is the best Audi. That is why I bought one.
    2001.5 Audi S4, Stage 3+(ET: 11.89 @ 122mph)
    1991 Mustang GT (ET: 11.92 @ 115mph)
    1966 Mustang (ET: 11.43 @ 119mph)
    My personal site http://www.jaybquick.com
    http://www.centralvalleyspeed.com
    Central California's Auto Enthusiast Website!

Quote Originally Posted by jaybquick
    I got used.
    I just don't want to get own3d by the S4

Are there any good Audi forums out there where I can find out more about them? Audiworld is there, but the user interface is just so damn clumsy and confusing to get around with.... I get frustrated after 10 mins of trying to navigate my way around their forum...
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

I just don't want to get own3d by the S4

Are there any good Audi forums out there where I can find out more about them? Audiworld is there, but the user interface is just so damn clumsy and confusing to get around with.... I get frustrated after 10 mins of trying to navigate my way around their forum...
    There is always www.audizine.com

You think Audiworld's interface is confusing? I think it's cake. Much faster forum to read cause it's all out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Griswold

You think Audiworld's interface is confusing? I think it's cake. Much faster forum to read cause it's all out there.
    There is audizine which is better than audiworld. However the big boys are on audiworld.

There is also the Audi section on VWvortex. Lost of info with searches between the 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Griswold

I guess it's just me used to the forum layout on sites such as this and nasioc and i-club...
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

I guess it's just me used to the forum layout on sites such as this and nasioc and i-club...
    I don't care for Audiworld's setup either. Eventually you can get somewhat used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybquick
    I don't care for Audiworld's setup either. Eventually you can get somewhat used to it.
    I checked out audizine as well, and that was much easier on the eyes... I saw a few posts there by you as well..

It seems almost as if these Audi Stage 3 S4's are almost mythical with regards to what they put down on pump gas... I did a bit of searching, and there are never any straight answers for some reason... just a degeneration into tuner bashing and the like... Not many dyno sheets either.... The numbers that are thrown araound are either on 104 octane or c16... as if that is what they drive around on day in, day out....

Heck, finding out what a APR Stage 3 S4 w/ FMIC (I guess the FMIC is made by a company called "DUH"??) was next to impossible too....

The search for knowledge continues.....
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.