Did I run a fake/fukked SRT-4? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Did I run a fake/fukked SRT-4? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR Well I can't tell for sure if it didn't have the "nostrils" or not. It did ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
    Well I can't tell for sure if it didn't have the "nostrils" or not. It did have the SRT wheels, but thats an easy change for a fake SRT-4.

I'm 99% sure I would put more then 3 cars on a normal Neon but didn't expect to distance myself that much from an SRT-4 or at all. So I'm guessing either a funked SRT-4 or an SRT+N02?

i would say it was a srt4 with a mild boost leak issues (which is, really, really common) the car also retards boost in colder weather. also most drivers are the 16-24 market and don't always have the ability drive the car like its ment to.

edit: also im near the lancaster city area but not directly from it. i just list that cause its a larger city then the piss ant town i'm near. oxford/nottingham area. also a good reference point is, i'm 15min from cecil county dragway.
    Last edited by 2004NeonSRT4; 03-08-2006 at 02:13 PM.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    i would say it was a srt4 with a mild boost leak issues (which is, really, really common) the car also retards boost in colder weather. also most drivers are the 16-24 market and don't always have the ability drive the car like its ment to..
    Yeah I have been reading Dodge doesn't seem to tighten alot of intercooler hoses down from the factory on the SRT-4 and they leak cause of it.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

yeah, its a common practice to retighten the clamps every oil change.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12