03 Acura 3.2CL Type-S vs 05 WRX idiot driver.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 03 Acura 3.2CL Type-S vs 05 WRX idiot driver. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Humm so my friend just picked up a 03 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S (6 speed) His Car: 03 3.2 CL ...

03 Acura 3.2CL Type-S vs 05 WRX idiot driver.

Humm so my friend just picked up a 03 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S (6 speed)

His Car: 03 3.2 CL Type-S Mods:Comptech headers and intake, also VAFC set @3800 for v-tec y0! and some other goodies
    vs
    05 wrx w/ hks exhaust,stock wheels,gauges and sti hoodscoop + moron driver.

So anyway we're headed to a party so we hopped on the freeway and was crusing at 75-80mph in the fast lane for a while, then out of no where this prick in a black wrx drives next to us and honks his horn 3 times and takes off.. then proceeds to put his hazards on, then slows down and gets behind us.. and starts highbeaming me us. So my friend moves over to the slow lane and lets the wrx pass us up.. but nooo he moves to the same lane and starts revvin his engine like hes the king of the road at this point we just busted up laughing. the driver then moves moves back to the fast lane and we slow down to see what hes gonna bust out next but he stays right on our side..still revving away.. so my friend drops it into 4th and we put three cars on him and slow down.. next thing you know it he does a ricer flyby at like 110mph and we see red and blue lights behind him. mr.popo chp saw and heard him after we stopped for a couple of miles and busted him. Anyway i was pretty surprised and thought the wrx would have kept up.. but good thing we didnt get pulled over for street racing or anything my friend was kinda pissed he wasted gas on the guy but it was a good laugh for the rest of the night and we had a good story to tell the folks at the party. on the side note the cl can pull pretty hard on the highway esp w/ mods.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

raw is war. thanks for sharing.
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

funny you should mention that because yesterday morning on the way to work a white 04 or 05 wrx was going wot in rush hour traffic and just weaving in and out of lanes to try and get ahead of everyone. Well I passed him driving slow like the rest of the traffic because he got stuck in one of the lanes that was slower and no one would let him pass HAHA. After traffic opened up he got on it again and started weaving away. Just to give everyone an idea of how fast he might have been going, I was driving at about 80-85mph mph towards the end there and he flew by me like I was standing still. Traffic towards the end there wasn't slow but we were all like 1 car or so apart so if he made a mistake when switching lanes it could have gotten messy.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Unfortunately, there are drivers like that in every make and model of cars. It's good he was flagged down by a CHP for being stupid!
    I might be back in the market for the new STI sedan!

can you guys start taping this stuff? It sounds VERY funny.
    Got no religion; don't need no friends
    Got all I want and I don't need to pretend
    Don't try to reach me 'cos I'll tear up your mind
    I've seen the future and I've left it behind

i came really close to getting a 3.2 CL before i found my wrx. They are pretty fast, with around 240-260 hp, something like that. Dont' know about their weight though.
    black 2005 WRX @ 16 psi

Tsudo up/down pipe, HKS catback, Txs intake, Txs rfl bov, Perrin crank pulley, Txs boost controller, Autometer NV boost gauge

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.