AWD 1st Gen Talon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on AWD 1st Gen Talon within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; what does this have to do with "wrx VS. the world?"????...

what does this have to do with "wrx VS. the world?"????

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's just where most racing stories happen to fall.

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    Because I was there! :-D

The vette's on our team.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

wrxaddicted
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sr123.jpg  

btw.... i'm sure that talon would have smoked you if his car was made out of fiber glass, and he didn't have a back seat.

btw.... i'm sure that talon would have smoked you if his car was made out of fiber glass, and he didn't have a back seat.

Oh yeah, and he doesnt have the car that every middle aged man going through a mid life crisis has.

aww... did I hurt your feelings.... here, step inside, this will make you feel much better
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

I really don't think anyone else finds that "rolling on the ground funny" his car is still lighter than mine... lol... and I'm only 20... so the midlife crisis thing.... dude... you need some new ones... go hijack someone else's thread thx

What does a 1999 C5 lay down stock wise? I know the latest Z06 lays down 450WHP so I find it amazing that you have 420 for relatively little mods. Do you have any track times for your Vette?
    I lot of times these larger Turbo DSM guys simply run a SAFC and street tune. Sometimes they think they are very fast but have no dyno tuning. I have seen 14B turbo cars yank 20G turbo cars with cams. I am guessing that he wasn't tuned, but a FWD DSM is a BEASt from a roll with proper mods and can hit a 108+MPH trap on a stock turbo of all things.
    Last edited by Supernaut; 02-20-2006 at 03:36 PM.
    Got no religion; don't need no friends
    Got all I want and I don't need to pretend
    Don't try to reach me 'cos I'll tear up your mind
    I've seen the future and I've left it behind

Dude, these aren't little mods... I have a whole new top end of my motor... I have high compression heads... a large duration high lift cam.... 420 isn't ridiculous.... and if I put the 1.7 rockers and a fast 90/90 I'd be at 450rwhp... lol, I haven't been to the track since I just did the work 2 months ago and it's been too cold... but I can link you a few people with my exact set up in the 10's all motor if you'd like.... however I"m expecting to run low 11's trapping around 122 - 125

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12