Subaru WRX Forum banner

just got beat by a 350z

4K views 44 replies 18 participants last post by  soobienewbie 
#1 ·
yea we started from a roll at about 50+ mph, and its not like either one of us took it seriously, and yes i realize he has 1.5 liters more than i AND is rwd...but it still hurts...i wish i was in my friends S13, man that would have felt good.

i was picking on a new M3 one day in it, and the driver rolled down his window after 2 races and called me a bully jokingly...we had a good laugh

#5 ·
i have a wrx right now, motor is stock for warrenty reasons...i dont know if you guys remember my "new turbo" story...but i know if i would have had any engine mod's they would have sent me home limping from a good raping.

im driving an 03 wrx right now, but im in the market for a new STI...waiting for another deal to close before i head over to the dealership to pick one up. thing is im kinda liking the 05' G35's...maybe throw some 19" HRE's on there, maybe turbo...i dont know, like i said, im in the market for something much nicer and faster than the 03 wrx.

although i'll give it to gottarex, his 02-03 wrx is clean clean clean

#10 ·
My very first drive after flashing to Cobb stage 2, I raced a chick in a 350Z. It was from a stoplight, and I owned up to about 70. I beat her by at least half a car. I let off at 70 (speed limit 45) and she gave me the good old ricer flyby.

#25 ·
My fiance and I are going to get a G35 Sedan in a couple of years. I had her test drive a 350Z since it has the same engine/tranny. The dealer let us take it out alone. She really romped on it, and all she could say was how it wasn't fast enough, especially compared to my Cobb Stage 2+ WRX. She went back to the dealer and told him that the 350 was slow. He thought she was crazy, but she just said that she was used to something faster and pointed at my WRX. I love that woman!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.