VW R32 vs. BMW X5 4.8 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on VW R32 vs. BMW X5 4.8 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; they guy floored it from behind me and got a good number of car lenghts before i actually dropped it ...

they guy floored it from behind me and got a good number of car lenghts before i actually dropped it and went for him. By the time i got into the higher digit mph i was catching up. i think its more of a momentum and late reaction on my part rather than him being crazily modded. plus, the kid looked like a total tool, so i dont think it is modded.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have raced three X5's from a stop and the closest that they have come is 3 car lengths. Am I racing all bad drivers?

Oh, and when they fly by you, just wave. When you acknowledge them, it makes them happy. Even if you beat him.

if they wanna act like they can. let them know they can't. no suv should do 150. that's dangerous for everyone.

i thought they were faster than that. i have a cousin that has a 2003 m3 and he was gonna trade it in for the x5 4.8. he was talking like it was almost as fast as his m3. of course i know better and as much as he braggs on bmw , he should know better.but now hes not gonna trade the m3 in (fudge). i was waiting on that so i could whoop his candy azz with my stage2 wrx. oh well. guess i'll be still looking at his taillights as he passes me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12