Stupid nasioc...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stupid nasioc... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So nasioc locked this thread LOL ! They said it was street racing. What a joke...I wanted to bring it ...

Stupid nasioc...

So nasioc locked this thread LOL ! They said it was street racing. What a joke...I wanted to bring it here so you guys know how much cooler you are in terms of letting people post about things that have happened to them. FYI I was doing at most, 75 mph on the highway part of this road....I wrote this to talk about this idiot in the Saab, not about racing....grrrrrrrr
    Alrighty. I am drivng down the route six strip in Westchester by the JV mall tonight at 11 pm on the way from the the gf's house as I do every night...(this is where most of my cool car sightings since I was 16 have happened)

Up ahead there is this older Saab turbo sedan that's kinda beat up, but I am thinking it might be modded(Hey ever since I got killed by a Dodge Dynasty I am careful)....So i decided to catch up and check it out. Turns out it has a nice sounding motor with a nicer aftermarket exhaust as I get closer...It's all beat up and has different colored front fenders than the rest of the car, but it seemed to be running strong and looks are never everything. As I got even closer, I could see some very very dark tint so I did not get a glimpse of who was inside, but I did hear him playing a bit and popping off a BOV of some sort...Saw a Skip Barber sticker on the back window so I figured it was someone who actually knew what they were doing. So I thought, *** I might as well play with him a bit. So we did, and his car was definitely no slouch, but I still took him pretty easily every time we hammered it. No crazy high speeds, just a but of acceleration fun on a very open stretch of road. (I am responsible and everyone on here who knows me will vouch for it, so don't even think about trying to flame...)

Finally after handing him his butt a couple of times without having to shift out of fourth gear, we pull up to a light and I roll down my window to talk cause I am all excited about this cool old Saab. He rolls down his and it's this punkass little kid with his ghetto lean going on and his toolbag friend riding shotgun. I was shocked, but nonetheless said, "Hey man nice car. I am impressed." I swear to God all he did was stare back at me and rev his motor and try to look tough. COME ON!!!!! Saab guys are supposed to be cool! Our cars are brethren!!! This is the typical Civic-driving idiot that I see all the time. I was sooooo disappointed. I thought I'd actually make a new car friend, but no - It's some punkass little kid and his homeboy driving what could be a very cool older car if he was not such a little maggot.

Moral of the story: I give up on people who drive cool cars around here.
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Haha, thats weird, kinda reminds me of what happened tonight.

My friend and I were coming back from Silver Spring MD on I-95 in his Evo, right after the tunnel at the toll booth there's Silver evo one booth over, we both get going about the same time and My buddy rolls down his window to wave (apparently the evo guys do this too) some young guy on his cell phone all slouched down looks over and just floors it.

My friend got a pretty good laugh out of it
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.