06 STi vs. 95 Mustang GT convert. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 06 STi vs. 95 Mustang GT convert. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Juice33 Don't get too cocky now sport. You will run into the wrong one and get whooped ...

Quote Originally Posted by Juice33
    Don't get too cocky now sport. You will run into the wrong one and get whooped hard. Their are tons of fast Mustangs out there.
    Im no n00b. I know there are. I dont touch 03-04 cobra's. I know better. I didn't say mustangs were slow. I just said that in general GT's and NA cobra's stock or mostly stock are NOT faster than EVO's and STi's. So im sorry I offended you and your mustangs coach.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=GeneralGeeWhiz]No surprise there... Verts add an extra 400-600 pounds to a car. Easy kill.[/QUOT

Really

Very nice
    Blobeye Syndicate # 77
    New England F4
    2005 PSM WRX (COBB Stage 2)

Quote Originally Posted by IHRTWRX
    Im no n00b. I know there are. I dont touch 03-04 cobra's. I know better. I didn't say mustangs were slow. I just said that in general GT's and NA cobra's stock or mostly stock are NOT faster than EVO's and STi's. So im sorry I offended you and your mustangs coach.
    If you had said it like that originally, it would have been an ok statement, but you said 5.0s and 90s GTs weren't much of a fight, so I figured I would give you a head's up. Considering there are tons of street legal 5.0s and 90 GTs in the 9s, 10s & 11s. You didn't say anything about stock or not at the end of that post. Read it again and you will see.

Believe me you couldn't offend me with a throw away statement like that anyway. And don't get caught up in thinking that 03-04 Cobras are the only fast Mustangs, because they aren't.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyG
    95-98 + Auto + Vert = slow

Maybe if you started in 2nd it would have been more interesting

Correction 94-98 + Auto + Vert = slowness
    Hard work pays off in the long run but procrastination pays off now.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #015
    2006 WRB WRX Wagon - stock
    1991 Dark Emerald Green Mustang LX 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Juice33
    If you had said it like that originally, it would have been an ok statement, but you said 5.0s and 90s GTs weren't much of a fight, so I figured I would give you a head's up. Considering there are tons of street legal 5.0s and 90 GTs in the 9s, 10s & 11s. You didn't say anything about stock or not at the end of that post. Read it again and you will see.

Believe me you couldn't offend me with a throw away statement like that anyway. And don't get caught up in thinking that 03-04 Cobras are the only fast Mustangs, because they aren't.
    Oh I didnt say they were. I just know not to play with those. I have raced probably 8 mustangs and lost to 1 NA Cobra that just walked me. All from rolls. But I know I was with some friends and there was a mustang meet and there were a couple 5.0's that were in the 12's 11's and 1 in the 10's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.