Kill Story! My Audi whooped a 06 Vette (C6)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Kill Story! My Audi whooped a 06 Vette (C6) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was on I5 heading south coming from Stockton when I saw this new 06 Vette with a loud exhaust ...

Kill Story! My Audi whooped a 06 Vette (C6)

I was on I5 heading south coming from Stockton when I saw this new 06 Vette with a loud exhaust getting on the freeway. So I decided to tailgate him in the fast lane. . He of course got pissed since a "gay import was tailgating". First he stabbed it, I did too and almost hit him. :loser: . He then downshifted to spin the crap out of his little Vette and I still :kickass: .

I love my twins!!!
    2001.5 Audi S4, Stage 3+(ET: 11.89 @ 122mph)
    1991 Mustang GT (ET: 11.92 @ 115mph)
    1966 Mustang (ET: 11.43 @ 119mph)
    My personal site http://www.jaybquick.com
    http://www.centralvalleyspeed.com
    Central California's Auto Enthusiast Website!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    Really? I just read a thread where someone else did the exact same thing! WEIRD!
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

twins are ugly.
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXTwiztid
    twins are ugly.

There are some pretty hot twins out there.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

surprising.... he runs a 12.6 bone stock... and if you ran a 12.6 with your awd launch... he should pull substantially from a roll.... I know I pull my friend's s4 hardcore from a rolll.... like busses
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    surprising.... he runs a 12.6 bone stock... and if you ran a 12.6 with your awd launch... he should pull substantially from a roll.... I know I pull my friend's s4 hardcore from a rolll.... like busses
    Except my 12.6 was with the old APR code and clutch issues. The new APR code is worth 30 plus hp

the only c6's i have seen run in person both ran 14's. i think its safe to say that very few of the people that own them can actually drive them

i know for sure one of them was a 6spd, and i believe the other was an auto.
    Anthony

Might have been dead even if you guys were side by side,

I ran with WRX Harvey and I almost nailed him from behind, but when we went side by side he inched out on me by a foot or so
    - Local Riceist

Quote Originally Posted by Antyoo
    the only c6's i have seen run in person both ran 14's. i think its safe to say that very few of the people that own them can actually drive them

They either suffered from serious wheelspin, or simply just didn't give their car all it had. Most Vette owners don't.

Out here in MD there's an Auto-X that comes around from time to time, and the same guy in the same Porsche 993 comes around, with his lowered, drilled rotored, exhausted car, and he gets out on the course and babies it. When he shows up, he gets out of his car with this arrogant demeanor written all over his face, like he does nothing but show up to show off his car.

A while back my wife and I were walking back to her car, and there was a Factory Five Cobra parked next to us. "Porscheboy" was parked next to us, and I mentioned, "That car is freakin' sweet!" He gets this arrogant look on his face and was like, "Yeah, it's pretty nice." I just replied, "You aren't kiddin'! I'd love to have one of those Factory Five cars!"

If the guy wasn't such a douche, I would've just not said anything, and complimented him on his car like I WAS actually talking about it.
    2005 Subaru WRX STi-
    Cobb AccessPORT Stage 1 ECU tune, K&N panel filter

1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro-
    LT4 knock module, cold air intake, catback exhaust, 2400 rpm stall converter, shift kit, throttlebody airfoil, poly bushings, poly trans mount

Quote Originally Posted by Antyoo

Pretty much. Out here at Sacramento Raceway they have an event every June called Vette Magic. It is actually quite comedic to watch 60 to 70% of the vette owners get horrible times due to their lack of drving skills.

My favorite is the guy who has the yellow vette with the matching yellow vette leather jacket. He is cool!

Um... forget the cars for a second, and look at the girl on his website. She is hot!

Yeah, don't forget the drafting effect you get when following another car closely. Much easier to go fast in the slipstream of another car. Race side by side, it might be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by clark wrx
    Um... forget the cars for a second, and look at the girl on his website. She is hot!

Her? http://www.skylersvt.com/

i'm not just saying this to be a "vette guy" and I'm not being biased... as I'm getting ready to purchase an s4.... however.... from a roll, the c6 should still pull you..... i've seen a bone stock one with dr's run a 12.4 ... however... from a roll, those things are murder.... sorry for takin' the wind out of your sails... but I think he went into 4th instead of 3rd... most 'vette drivers aren't used to how long our stock gears are... I get out of second at over 80mph.... he probably took the wrong gear
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

i'm not just saying this to be a "vette guy" and I'm not being biased... as I'm getting ready to purchase an s4.... however.... from a roll, the c6 should still pull you..... i've seen a bone stock one with dr's run a 12.4 ... however... from a roll, those things are murder.... sorry for takin' the wind out of your sails... but I think he went into 4th instead of 3rd... most 'vette drivers aren't used to how long our stock gears are... I get out of second at over 80mph.... he probably took the wrong gear

I am a muscle car guy for ever and he was spinning the **** out of it, hence the 2 Mustangs in my sig, Killed many vettes with them too. My 12.6 was with the old APR code that was 35 plus hp less, I haven't tracked it since.

Sorry, I will post the vids when I whoop their stock 12.4

BTW my GF's 04 cobra will whoop one too. We got 4 400 plus hp cars in our stable. No NOOB here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.