Kill Story! My Audi whooped a 06 Vette (C6) - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Kill Story! My Audi whooped a 06 Vette (C6) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by wizzman Is your S4 just boltons? APR chip, turboback etc? K04s in the future? it has the ...

Quote Originally Posted by wizzman
    Is your S4 just boltons? APR chip, turboback etc? K04s in the future?
    it has the following.

Engine Mods: KO4 Turbo Upgrade - RS4 Intercoolers - RS4 Injectors - RS4 Airbox - Ported Heads - RS4 Cams - APR Stage 3 Plus Computer Upgrade - Billet Diverter Valves - APR Bi-pipe - APR Exhaust - APR Down Pipes

Other Mods: AWE Stage II clutch - AWE Lighweight flywheel - AWE Drive Line Stablizer - StopTech Big Brakes - Volks Racing LE37 18" rims w 225/35/R18 Goodyear F1s - H&R springs - Bilstein shocks and struts - UUC Short Shift Kit - LLTek Front and Rear Spoilers - Fiber Images Carbon Fiber Hood - Custom Stereo Enclosure w JL 10s and MB Quart speakers - Boost Guage - Aluminum Dash Trim Kit.
    2001.5 Audi S4, Stage 3+(ET: 11.89 @ 122mph)
    1991 Mustang GT (ET: 11.92 @ 115mph)
    1966 Mustang (ET: 11.43 @ 119mph)
    My personal site http://www.jaybquick.com
    http://www.centralvalleyspeed.com
    Central California's Auto Enthusiast Website!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHPAW
    LJ, what the hell are you going to do with all of that?!?!?

I'll be happy with 800 if I decide to go FI ... otherwise, my 420-600 NA+ current setup will have to do...

I must make your chebby bow down and then beg for mercy!

As for the auto, I guess if I am going to go that big in power I might as well make it an auto for the track, but right now I would rather have a 6 speed if my knee will hold up.

Jaybquick, you could easily get away with an intake and an SCT flash, as long as you go back to the stock settings before you go see the dealer. They (most likely) won't care about an intake.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybquick
    it has the following.

Engine Mods: KO4 Turbo Upgrade - RS4 Intercoolers - RS4 Injectors - RS4 Airbox - Ported Heads - RS4 Cams - APR Stage 3 Plus Computer Upgrade - Billet Diverter Valves - APR Bi-pipe - APR Exhaust - APR Down Pipes

Other Mods: AWE Stage II clutch - AWE Lighweight flywheel - AWE Drive Line Stablizer - StopTech Big Brakes - Volks Racing LE37 18" rims w 225/35/R18 Goodyear F1s - H&R springs - Bilstein shocks and struts - UUC Short Shift Kit - LLTek Front and Rear Spoilers - Fiber Images Carbon Fiber Hood - Custom Stereo Enclosure w JL 10s and MB Quart speakers - Boost Guage - Aluminum Dash Trim Kit.
    That's a lot of work. What type of power is it putting to the wheels?
    2005 Subaru WRX STi-
    Cobb AccessPORT Stage 1 ECU tune, K&N panel filter

1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro-
    LT4 knock module, cold air intake, catback exhaust, 2400 rpm stall converter, shift kit, throttlebody airfoil, poly bushings, poly trans mount

I didn't know you had the k04's..... makes it a bit more believable... I have a couple of friends who ran high 12's on just a chip on the k03's..... sweet man. I can't wait till I get mine
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

it has the following.

Wow that is alot of $. Twin K04s should get you 11's with some good driving. I met a guy with an S4 wagon fully RS4 converted with very similar mods and he was hitting very low 12s with a slipping clutch. He trapped 119. I used to have a 1.8T GTI and was big into the VW/Audi scene. The engines are pretty tame in stock form but both the 1.8T and 2.7T have alot of potential with some work and money.

Yea! She's beautiful. Ya'll got some nice cars. That cobra is sexy too.

Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    I didn't know you had the k04's..... makes it a bit more believable... I have a couple of friends who ran high 12's on just a chip on the k03's..... sweet man. I can't wait till I get mine
    Don't the 2.7L S4s have twin K04s?
    2005 Subaru WRX STi-

LT4 knock module, cold air intake, catback exhaust, 2400 rpm stall converter, shift kit, throttlebody airfoil, poly bushings, poly trans mount

Quote Originally Posted by '05 STi
    Don't the 2.7L S4s have twin K04s?
    Twin K03 turbos are stock on USDM 2.7L cars. His car is basically an old RS4 Avant now that came with twin K04 turbos:

These were never sold in the US.

Twin K03 turbos are stock on USDM 2.7L cars. His car is basically an old RS4 Avant now that came with twin K04 turbos:

These were never sold in the US.
    Gotcha.
    2005 Subaru WRX STi-

Wow that is alot of $. Twin K04s should get you 11's with some good driving. I met a guy with an S4 wagon fully RS4 converted with very similar mods and he was hitting very low 12s with a slipping clutch. He trapped 119. I used to have a 1.8T GTI and was big into the VW/Audi scene. The engines are pretty tame in stock form but both the 1.8T and 2.7T have alot of potential with some work and money.
    Yup my 12.6 was with the 2.5 year old Stage 3 code and a worn clutch. The new code has 35 to 50 more hp and I have a new clutch. I am going to the track tomorrow to grab an 11 or get close to it.

I have not chassis dynoed it yet. That will be coming soon too.

The awesome thing about your s4... even though my 'vette will pull a low 11.... your car feels 10 times faster when you are sitting in it.
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

The awesome thing about your s4... even though my 'vette will pull a low 11.... your car feels 10 times faster when you are sitting in it.
    Yup it feels faster than my 91 Mustang GT that Runs 11.92.

The fat ass torque of a twin turbo is unmatched.

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar

The fat ass torque of a twin turbo is unmatched.

Hmmm... I need to TT my 6.0....

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHPAW
    Hmmm... I need to TT my 6.0....

om***hatwouldbeinsane
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

You know, I always thought the C5 was a car that felt very fast. It seemed kind of unstable at higher speeds too, but that may just be because I'm used to German cars which feel the same at 130 as they do at 60.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    04 VW Passat 1.8T
    Looking to replace with 06 WRX Limited

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast