She's Gone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on She's Gone within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've just had the worst weekend I think you could ever have other then loosing a loved one! Some piece ...

She's Gone

I've just had the worst weekend I think you could ever have other then loosing a loved one! Some piece of **** stole my car FRIDAY night from my buddies apartment complex, they found it SUNDAY morning out by Elizabeth CO in a retaining ditch! When the police notified me I asked them what kind of damage was done and they told me it wasn't pretty and I should look at it myself! I got down to the police impound lot to discover a three foot long pole running thru the front of my car and inbedded in my engine! The police say it looks like the driver lost control of the car at a high rate of speed and veered into the ditch and hit a pole the wassubmerged under some water and brush. Besides destoying my engine he also bent my drive shaft, broke my front axels, set off the air bags, snapped my downpipe in half and moved the engine about 3-4 inches backwards!! Everything on the car is destoyed there is no way to fix it and since its unsalvageable I get nothing off the car it all belongs to the insurance company! ($12,000 worth of mods and endless hours of tuning gone!) I hope who ever did this wakes up one morning with his crotch on fire!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry to hear man. All that work on your car down the drain. I hope the cops finds the person who did it.
    04 wrx white with one blue door.
    cobb stg 2 and more to love

Quote Originally Posted by 1quick04sti
    I've just had the worst weekend I think you could ever have other then loosing a loved one! Some piece of **** stole my car FRIDAY night from my buddies apartment complex, they found it SUNDAY morning out by Elizabeth CO in a retaining ditch! When the police notified me I asked them what kind of damage was done and they told me it wasn't pretty and I should look at it myself! I got down to the police impound lot to discover a three foot long pole running thru the front of my car and inbedded in my engine! The police say it looks like the driver lost control of the car at a high rate of speed and veered into the ditch and hit a pole the wassubmerged under some water and brush. Besides destoying my engine he also bent my drive shaft, broke my front axels, set off the air bags, snapped my downpipe in half and moved the engine about 3-4 inches backwards!! Everything on the car is destoyed there is no way to fix it and since its unsalvageable I get nothing off the car it all belongs to the insurance company! ($12,000 worth of mods and endless hours of tuning gone!) I hope who ever did this wakes up one morning with his crotch on fire!!!
    Oh crap! That really sucks dude. That was one mean STi from what I gathered from your other posts. I am sorry to hear this. I hope you are able to recover all of your costs from the Ins. Co. otherwise that would be the ultimate stomach punch. Good luck with getting everything figured out. Hopefully the thief will get a severe case of syphillis, not get it treated and then go insane and lose all bodily functions.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

This sucksthere is no way around it, but remain CALM. Your insurance company does not own anything but a BONE STOCK STI. I realize they might not be in the best condition, but the insurance company does not own any of your aftermarket parts. What you need to do is remove whatever your can and leave the stock parts on the front seat in a box. Demand your agent compensate the parts on the car since those raise the value of the salvage vehicle. u

When my WRX got stolen the insurance company wanted to repair it for 10k, then total it for 22k, but ended up giving me 26k after I made a stink. I got them to give me money for my suspension, vishnu stage 0, and more money for the car itself. It took a few month but the squeaky wheel got the oil and an Evo...

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by subyguy
    Sorry to hear man. All that work on your car down the drain. I hope the cops finds the person who did it.
    No, I hope YOU find the person who did it because you will serve them more justly than "the law".

Sorry to hear that man. What's up with CO?! Seriously!?
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Thats horrible man, Im really sorry.
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

No, I hope YOU find the person who did it because you will serve them more justly than "the law".

i hope you dont cuz we dont want to hear of a fellow wrexer go to prison for some azzclowns stupidity. it sounds like whoever it was probably has a few nots and bruises anyway. he'll get his, guaranteed. pray for him. amen.

I think getting a lawyer might help.

I'm sorry for your loss, man.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    04 VW Passat 1.8T
    Looking to replace with 06 WRX Limited

damn another wrx stolen in co.

suck.

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry to read of your loss.

With that kind of crash, didn't the sub-human asshat get hurt?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Sounds like CO's trying to give NJ a run for the car theft capitol of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by 1quick04sti
    I got down to the police impound lot to discover a three foot long pole running thru the front of my car and inbedded in my engine!
    Sorry about your car. But, what really sucks is that pole wasn't a foot or two higher so it could have gone thru your windshield and embedded itself in that scumbag's face.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Sounds like CO's trying to give NJ a run for the car theft capitol of the world.
    Subaru's are getting hit pretty hard right now in colorado. If you go to awdpirates.net and search sti stolen, you'll get quite a few results.

Quote Originally Posted by CannonBaller
    This sucksthere is no way around it, but remain CALM. Your insurance company does not own anything but a BONE STOCK STI. I realize they might not be in the best condition, but the insurance company does not own any of your aftermarket parts. What you need to do is remove whatever your can and leave the stock parts on the front seat in a box. Demand your agent compensate the parts on the car since those raise the value of the salvage vehicle.
    Just to clarify, not the agent, the adjuster. The agent just sells the insurance.

You can demand all you want, but like you said, they insured a stock car. I dont' think Colorado is a friendly insurance state, either.

But for everyone else, you can get those things covered if you pay more in insurance premiums by declaring a new value on the vehicle, sometimes.
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

AAAGH! another one!!! wtf is going on???!? Everyone out here is paranoid..
    Dave
    01 RS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast