Street Racing wth
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Street Racing wth within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ok this weekend i got called by a evo. so i am like w/e. Im a 05 wrx stock with ...

Street Racing wth

ok this weekend i got called by a evo. so i am like w/e. Im a 05 wrx stock with a HKS BOV thats it and he's running full exhaust and intake probably some other crap to thats just all i heard. Well to make a long story short i was to his back bumper all the way down the road. Were both good drivers both had awesome launches and everything. Is it supposed to be this way? i thought i was gonna get raped..?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Def. a bad evo driver!!

^^^ +1

An Evo shoul've walked on you like you're in reverse, especially with full exhaust!
    I might be back in the market for the new STI sedan!

yeah, i dont get the recent street racer EVO's out there... lately every EVO that's seen me has had to hit me up... me knowing how nice they are and how much potential they have, gives it a short run out of curiosity.

well, i start to pull everytime...what a waste of gas. i roll around town on my low boost setting... i can run 20psi+ but i dont so my car is slow, yet the results are like this... and the EVO's tend to make a lot of noise... so I suppose they would have SOMETHING.

yeah, i am vf22 powered... but i'm still slow and i'm on 91 octane so like 280whp MAX. these EVO's tend to have loud ass exhaust and stuff... i just think its a waste. i'm not a drag racer, nor am i driving around trying to race everyone... if i did do this, i would be packing a bit more acceleration than i do...
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

maybe its like the idiot kids i know around here, make a lancer look like an older evo or if they can a new one

Well i know i shoulda got smoked by the evo and everyone says "he's the only one who can drive around here in one" but w/e it was close and i know it was an real evo.

Guy just can't drive.

Cobb Stage two and a half.

there are a select few, that when they race they will only beat every person by as much as they need to to make it a win. but this is really only for when your after money.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.