04 WRX vs 03 350z - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on 04 WRX vs 03 350z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; as for not being able to pass 300whp, im pretty sure there are some Z's and G35's rolling around with ...

as for not being able to pass 300whp, im pretty sure there are some Z's and G35's rolling around with TT kits. that was also years ago
    2011 SWP 5 door WRX LIMITED

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Anzioblack44
    as for not being able to pass 300whp, im pretty sure there are some Z's and G35's rolling around with TT kits. that was also years ago
    We were talking about being on all bolt ons. F/I doesnt count. There are guys that have TT kits that hit 700 HP.
    FS: 05 350Z Touring. PM for price and pics.

"internal mods" sounds like camshaft. Internal does not mean bolt on. however you could theoretically bolt on two 18g's and bolt on exhaust manifolds, intake, injectors and the likes.

after all, youd have to "bolt on" a VF34 to embarrass a Z with "bolt ons" from a roll
    2011 SWP 5 door WRX LIMITED

"internal mods" sounds like camshaft. Internal does not mean bolt on. however you could theoretically bolt on two 18g's and bolt on exhaust manifolds, intake, injectors and the likes.

after all, youd have to "bolt on" a VF34 to embarrass a Z with "bolt ons" from a roll
    Im sorry i didnt specify bolt ons. i thought the average human being would understand what that meant. guess not
    FS: 05 350Z Touring. PM for price and pics.

Having owned a Cobb Stage II with Sti RA gears, my experience is both cars are neck and neck from a roll, (I had a G35 coupe glued to my arse coming out of a toll booth couple years back)
    Your statement is correct. They are neck and neck from roll, but with EM on a 350z, it's a different story.

Steve
    2004 WRX Java Black Pearl
    Stage " " TD05-16G external wastegate set up. Protuned by Rob@automaster of westchester.
    NJIC#38
    Mods, pics

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345