the wife wants a race... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on the wife wants a race... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; talkin bout volvo? or to someone else?...

great car?

talkin bout volvo? or to someone else?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Knowing what I know about the auto rex and the Level Ten TC... I'm Thinking.. if she gets the lauch just right.. being stage 2.. she might just take yah !!!

(thats my old TC)
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Quote Originally Posted by silver03
    talkin bout volvo? or to someone else?
    The Volvo, actually. The shifter seemed very awkward, but I haven't driven it yet.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    04 VW Passat 1.8T
    Looking to replace with 06 WRX Limited

volvo

The 6MT is very close and takes some getting used to. It is notchy, and when i first bought the car it took a bit for me to get the 5-6 shift instead of 5-4 (very bad at 90). For this car the 6 speed is awesome, the power comes on so hard and smooth, its simply amazing. Keeping the rpm above 4000 and than punching it are one of lifes simple pleasures I have a guy in my office with a stage 2 cobb 5sp wrx dyin to race me...that one could be close, either way.

Quote Originally Posted by silver03
    The 6MT is very close and takes some getting used to. It is notchy, and when i first bought the car it took a bit for me to get the 5-6 shift instead of 5-4 (very bad at 90). For this car the 6 speed is awesome, the power comes on so hard and smooth, its simply amazing. Keeping the rpm above 4000 and than punching it are one of lifes simple pleasures I have a guy in my office with a stage 2 cobb 5sp wrx dyin to race me...that one could be close, either way.
    If you had to do it again, would you take an S60R over an E90 330i?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    04 VW Passat 1.8T
    Looking to replace with 06 WRX Limited

S60r

I never drove the bmw...it wasnt even in the performance ballpark as this car. The other car I drove in comparison was an 05 S4. Almost identical performance for 15k more than the volvo. Plus the fact, I love turbo awd vehicles. The S4 and bmw are both n/a.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12