Oi I say.. and an annoying Prelude.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Oi I say.. and an annoying Prelude. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Not a kill, but I wanted to just get out of my car and slap this person. Just got my ...

kip

Oi I say.. and an annoying Prelude.

Not a kill, but I wanted to just get out of my car and slap this person.
    Just got my Cobb TBE on, and was driving aroudn with the windows down, enjoying it, and also listening for any leaks and just general content with the rumbly-bumbly sound I was making.

All of a sudden, I see this flourescent orange thing coming towards me, opposite lane, and they just start revving their engine. Low and behold its a complete clone of the F&F Supra, with two kids in it. And a huge... huge.... spoiler.

I really despize that movie now more than ever. Gawdy looking thing to do to a wonderful car.

Although I did smack around a Prelude at 3 lights, leaving about a 3-4 car lane gap between me and them from a stop, and on the fourth light they wanted another go, and I just let them take off and be happy while I went back to good samaritan mode.

But still... Poor Supra...
    Last edited by kip; 01-15-2006 at 03:05 PM.
    2005 Obsidian Black WRX For sale!!! PM me!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow , a clone of the f&f supra?!?!?! sorry if i sound like some fanboy but i love that car!!!!! (starts putting flame suit on). That supra and the skyline from 2fast2furious are amazing. I would give ANYTHING to have those cars......... so did you race him?
    My Car: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT spec. B #371

does no one have any respect!! Probably someone who has no idea what a true SUPRA's worth and that owning one is like owning the mystical unicorn! FREAKEN IDIOTS!!!!!!!

lol, i was expecting something like that......

Quote Originally Posted by stick-shift
    lol, i was expecting something like that......
    The comment wasn't directed to you bro, It's just that if you have the money to buy a SUPRA you don't disgrace it by dreesing it up in some nasty ass bull****!!! But to each their own, we all have a different way of modding a car!!! ROCK ON!!!!!!!!

kip
    wow , a clone of the f&f supra?!?!?! sorry if i sound like some fanboy but i love that car!!!!! (starts putting flame suit on). That supra and the skyline from 2fast2furious are amazing. I would give ANYTHING to have those cars......... so did you race him?

Nope didn't bother, the "clone" was a non-turbo, all looks no show, per usual...
    2005 Obsidian Black WRX For sale!!! PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by kip
    Nope didn't bother, the "clone" was a non-turbo, all looks no show, per usual...
    That is the motus operandi of the ricer. Plainly dishonest, at times.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    04 VW Passat 1.8T
    Looking to replace with 06 WRX Limited

yeah, but its still a supra. So rare and exotic, and they were way ahead of they're time. I have a lot of respect for any supra, even the old 80s-early 90s ones. Sorry. Don't worry though...i still like wrxs a lot more.

yeah, but its still a supra. So rare and exotic, and they were way ahead of they're time. I have a lot of respect for any supra, even the old 80s-early 90s ones. Sorry. Don't worry though...i still like wrxs a lot more.
    The NA models weren't that fast, though. I seem to remember acing one in my E320 back in the day.
    04 VW Passat 1.8T

i couldnt help but laugh when i read this thread.
    Cobb Stage 2

The 3000GT VR4 has more technology packed into it, and wrangles with the Supra in every category while having a much nicer (IMO) interior/better amenities..

but no one will ever give the VR4 respect because it weighs like 3,800 lbs. (omg no. )

it's a GT car, and holds it's own against much more traditional SPORTS cars, yet everyone hates on it. I'll never understand.
    Last edited by ShardAerithes; 01-31-2006 at 10:35 PM.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg

VR4s are pretty kicking.
    04 VW Passat 1.8T

I love supras. Very rare and when I see one i'm like AMG. How can an 8 year old car still look like it was built in 2006?
    2005 Ubaru Impreza WRX Sedan Crystal Grey Metallic
    Mods: In my profile
    http://www.myspace.com/scottycruz

I love the look of the vr4's... just the performance isn't the Top Notch... They are pretty good from a dig though..... and I often times mistake them for a vette from the side on the first glance... but they are cool.... just the weight makes them kinda sluggish.
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

Quote Originally Posted by scotts05
    I love supras. Very rare and when I see one i'm like AMG. How can an 8 year old car still look like it was built in 2006?
    EXACTLY!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.