Can I Kill It? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Can I Kill It? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; At my High-School there are some cool cars... Audi A4 Subaru WRX Mustang GT Chevy Tahoe ...stuff like that. Most ...

At my High-School there are some cool cars...
    Audi A4
    Subaru WRX
    Mustang GT
    Chevy Tahoe
    ...stuff like that. Most people there don't like tricking things out, I am different though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I forgot to mention this one kids car. It's an old cop car, one of the ones thats retired or whatever. Its a crown victoria and i've heard from some friends that cop cars get mustang V8s put in em to keep up in chases, and by the sound of this guys aftermarket exhaust, hes got one too. Not that its fast or anything, just thought it was interesting. This other kid also had a S/C mustang gt custom tuned by some shop in Texas, but he sold it a while ago for a Tahoe (wtf)
    black 2005 WRX @ 16 psi

Tsudo up/down pipe, HKS catback, Txs intake, Txs rfl bov, Perrin crank pulley, Txs boost controller, Autometer NV boost gauge

Quote Originally Posted by Project Night
    At my High-School there are some cool cars...
    Audi A4
    Subaru WRX
    Mustang GT
    Chevy Tahoe
    ...stuff like that. Most people there don't like tricking things out, I am different though.

My school's got ya beat. We have about 4 RX8's, 3 Z's, a G35, M3 comp. package, 3 wrx's, a porsche cayanne....
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

yeah, many of the schools in the burbs here you can tell the teachers lot apart from the students lot because the students lot has more 30K++$ cadrs

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    yeah, many of the schools in the burbs here you can tell the teachers lot apart from the students lot because the students lot has more 30K++$ cadrs

It's true....

A lot of teachers don't have it all that bad though.... ive seen a vette, a few hummers, an rx7, and countless bmw/mercs. A few teachers even have motorcycles.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSHADOW7
    My school's got ya beat. We have about 4 RX8's, 3 Z's, a G35, M3 comp. package, 3 wrx's, a porsche cayanne....
    +1 one more rex, a sulstace (sp?), 2GTO's...there's more that we're forgeting I bet.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOFAST88
    +1 one more rex, a sulstace (sp?), 2GTO's...there's more that we're forgeting I bet.

Who has the pontiac solstice?

Who has the pontiac solstice?
    The chick that used to have the black RX-8 w/ tints...the one that went out with that disgusting Shane kid.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

It's true....

A lot of teachers don't have it all that bad though.... ive seen a vette, a few hummers, an rx7, and countless bmw/mercs. A few teachers even have motorcycles.

Heh, then they've been working for 5 - 10 years. Teachers don't make out bad in the end, but in the beginning of their career throughout most of the state they get ****ed. It's kind of sad if you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Heh, then they've been working for 5 - 10 years. Teachers don't make out bad in the end, but in the beginning of their career throughout most of the state they get ****ed. It's kind of sad if you think about it.
    Very true, it sucks. Unless you're like our head football coach who makes 6 figures for sitting on his ass for 4 phys. ed. classes a day and coaches football.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by TOOFAST88
    Very true, it sucks. Unless you're like our head football coach who makes 6 figures for sitting on his ass for 4 phys. ed. classes a day and coaches football.
    haha, it sucks for everyone but him. I'd love to do that job

so did the Vslow stang get killed yet?!
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

No, not yet. I am still working on getting my WRX. There's pape-rwork galore and payments of all kinds. I am also trying to get directions and other things because I plan to go to Hot Import Nights!

I destroyed my stepbros v6 mustang when I was driving spedette's wrx... (she was in the car)
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

Quote Originally Posted by elohdaeh78
    What aftermarket turbo did your "stock" wrx come with that makes it run neck and neck with an E46 M3. I could see you running neck and neck with an E36 M3 that is aged many years now and isn't running to its full potential.
    the same turbo that's in anyother stock WRX off the lot. and a WRX would clobber a E36 M3. knowing how those cars drive and handle, since I work on them also. on a track the E46 M3 has an advantage even on the STI due to our cars understeer. yes E46 M3's are quick, but they are heavy too. and even heavier when they are convertable.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast