Can I Kill It? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Can I Kill It? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So, did you beat this kid yet???...

So, did you beat this kid yet???
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Project Night
    So today I saw my friend (with the 2000 Ford Mustang) and he was telling me how fast his car was right. Then out of no where I asked his to pop the hood. He was confuzed but did it. I pointed to the header and asked him what it was. He told me, completely seriously, that it was the A/C tube that leads in to the cab. Let the flaming begin.
    Holy Crap, does this dude actually drive??
    My Car: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT spec. B #371

Quote Originally Posted by Project Night
    So today I saw my friend (with the 2000 Ford Mustang) and he was telling me how fast his car was right. Then out of no where I asked his to pop the hood. He was confuzed but did it. I pointed to the header and asked him what it was. He told me, completely seriously, that it was the A/C tube that leads in to the cab. Let the flaming begin.

As for the S2000, 2002-2005 stock wrx will pretty much always lose to an S2000 assuming they are both driven decently.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by STiguy
    So, did you beat this kid yet???
    +1
    PwN him already
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

I raced a 2000ish Auto V6 Mustang in my 96 Auto V6 Grand Am 0-80mph. We where neck and neck the hole way.

To say the WRX is faster than a V6 Mustang is an understatement.

It should be extremely ugly for him if you know how to launch in any decent manner. Odds are he'll over rev and do a one wheel wonder off the line and you should be about 4 or so carlengths ahead of him by that point. One of my friends had an old turbo eclipse gs with a turbo and automatic transmission and the v6 mustang was about the only thing he could ever beat. I'd definately act like you think his car is faster but be willing to race for some money and then just rape him.

I wouldnt even be contiplating this.The next day i see him id tell him lets go.Go beat him down.Dont be scared,you will win.Always remember there is someone faster though.I know a C6 Z06 would kick my ass badly,but id still race it just to see that beauty go wide open throttle.Your thinking about this way to much.Im pretty sure most people are like me,i dont even race the V6 mustangs,i dont look over at them at a stop light.Theyre not worth the ticket or gas.
    2004 GTO-black on black-M6

mods-K&N Aircharger / SLP mass airflow sensor / Nitto 555 DR's /Stainless Works LT headers /Gravana ram air hood / NGK-TR55 plugs/Magnecor 8.5 wires/SLP Rear Sway Bar/SLP Loudmouth/Spec Stage 2 Clutch/GMM RipShift

333 RWHP / 351RWTQ

first off, a dude who drives a V6 mustang, thinks he has something special, and still manages to keep a girlfriend is extremely rare. secondly...go ahead and add him to your kill list because he stands no chance in hell of even keeping you in his sights as u lap his V6 ass.

I have an '06 wrx, how would I do against an s2000? (a kid at my school has one...the one with the 9000rpm redline) Also, another kid has a modified E36 m3 which I'm pretty sure would eat me? (full supersprint exhaust, cams, ecu, intake..it all came in some power package)
    '06 wrx wr-blue

Quote Originally Posted by speedDman1
    I have an '06 wrx, how would I do against an s2000? (a kid at my school has one...the one with the 9000rpm redline) Also, another kid has a modified E36 m3 which I'm pretty sure would eat me? (full supersprint exhaust, cams, ecu, intake..it all came in some power package)
    Holy Crap!! What kind of school do you go to and where is it? What kind of high school has a brand spankin new WRX, an M3, and an S2000 in it (all driven by students at that). Although my high school is public, it's a magnet school (admissions test and minimum GPA of 3.0 required for entrance from middle school), meaning you must have a brain to attend. My school isn't exactly full of rich kids or anything, but the majority of people are at least at the middle income level. My '05 WRX is the fastest car at my school right now, and the only other cars worth mentioning are a 2001 mustang gt and my friend's 1994 mustang gt. As you can tell, not much speed flows through my school. Maybe i enrolled at the wrong high school
    black 2005 WRX @ 16 psi

Tsudo up/down pipe, HKS catback, Txs intake, Txs rfl bov, Perrin crank pulley, Txs boost controller, Autometer NV boost gauge

From what I have seen, the S2000 isn't as impressive as its hp and weight figures would suggest. An EX500 will pretty well tear it a new one and my 215hp Mustang GT was dead even with it. Perhpas the drivers weren't too hot, but they were trying at least. My Sube is only an RS... so my WRX opinion is limited.

Quote Originally Posted by speedDman1
    I think you have a chance against the E36 M3, they are pretty doggish stock. Having driven a few of them and E46 M3's there is a BIG difference in power. Unless it is a Dinnan package, then he might pull on you (not by much though) those guys know how to tune BMW's. too bad the dealer I work for isn't Dinnan approved, would love to get in and mod some customer's BMW.
    I've run my stock WRX against an E46 M3 and a Mustang GT from a 40mph roll onto the freeway. me and the M3 left the stang behind, and I staid shoulder to shoulder with the M3.

Quote Originally Posted by hellbilly1342
    I think you have a chance against the E36 M3, they are pretty doggish stock. Having driven a few of them and E46 M3's there is a BIG difference in power. Unless it is a Dinnan package, then he might pull on you (not by much though) those guys know how to tune BMW's. too bad the dealer I work for isn't Dinnan approved, would love to get in and mod some customer's BMW.
    I've run my stock WRX against an E46 M3 and a Mustang GT from a 40mph roll onto the freeway. me and the M3 left the stang behind, and I staid shoulder to shoulder with the M3.
    What aftermarket turbo did your "stock" wrx come with that makes it run neck and neck with an E46 M3. I could see you running neck and neck with an E36 M3 that is aged many years now and isn't running to its full potential.
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

I'm pretty sure the kid's m3 will eat me...he's got every performance part for the engine other than forced induction and internals. It is a sweet car. He goes to a lot of the Bmw KOP meets. As for my school, there are a lot of very nice cars there. 3A4s, M5, M3, s2000, couple of rx300s (chick cars),
    '06 wrx wr-blue

yeah, i go to a private high school, and a lot of the people there are loaded too. My buddy has an 04 gto, another dude there has an 04 corvette, there is an A4, an A8, and a V8 Trans Am, a pimpin' new Cadillac DTS, not to mention all the rich mothers luxury suvs. My friend will probobly get a new mustang gt soon too. Can't wait till i can race them all when i get my rex in a year or 2.........
    My Car: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT spec. B #371

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.