Can I Kill It? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Can I Kill It? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Haha, thanks guys! oh, so you all know, his girlfriend is one of the hottest girls I have ever seen ...

Haha, thanks guys! oh, so you all know, his girlfriend is one of the hottest girls I have ever seen (but she will be hotter when I shift and shoot fire at her, haha) What I think I am going to do is follow him to some moutains near my house and then lose him. I am hoping he will be so far behind that I can stop, pull over, and hide my car just to blast by him again. On another note I have a friend that is soon to have either a Honda S-2000 or a Pontiac Solstice, can I compete or what? Did Honda have a "best year" for the S-2000? Thanks again for the help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Honda?

If you like Hondas, you can get the V-Tec out of here!!! A stock S2000 will not beat a stock WRX, known fact!!! Don't sing it Bring it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dmcmahan12
    If you like Hondas, you can get the V-Tec out of here!!! A stock S2000 will not beat a stock WRX, known fact!!! Don't sing it Bring it!!!

A stock S2k is no slouch. In a mountain run my money would be on the s2k.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Night
    Haha, thanks guys! oh, so you all know, his girlfriend is one of the hottest girls I have ever seen (but she will be hotter when I shift and shoot fire at her, haha) What I think I am going to do is follow him to some moutains near my house and then lose him. I am hoping he will be so far behind that I can stop, pull over, and hide my car just to blast by him again. On another note I have a friend that is soon to have either a Honda S-2000 or a Pontiac Solstice, can I compete or what? Did Honda have a "best year" for the S-2000? Thanks again for the help.

have his girl ride with you becuase the extra weight will be a handicap to you, and you;ll still kick his ass. tell him when he catches you you'll give her back.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

Quote Originally Posted by zapman
    have his girl ride with you becuase the extra weight will be a handicap to you, and you;ll still kick his ass. tell him when he catches you you'll give her back.
    ...i like the way you think.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcmahan12
    So my 2004 Subaru WRX 5-Speed will beat a stock S-2000? That's cool.....that's very cool.

a v6 mustang..... i hope u were not serious you would run all over him haha show that fool up!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Night
    So my 2004 Subaru WRX 5-Speed will beat a stock S-2000? That's cool.....that's very cool.
    Only with a good launch to about 60 or so, then they'll be pulling you. They have better top end for sure.
    Jamie
    John 3:3
    XTi

Be carefull man, I hear those non functioal hoodscoops and air dams make those thing super stable in the twisties. The honeycomb plastic is wind tunel tested for max hourse power.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

All kidding aside, V6 Mustangs are pretty slow. 99-04 V6 Stangs are in the mid to high 15's stock 1/4mi. You should have no problem. The only ones that stand a chance are the blown ones are they are few and far between. Most people don't waste the money on the old 3.8. The 2005+ models aren't as bad as previous models though.

Waste him
    1999 Mustang GT (Full Eibach suspension)

Looking for an STI in the spring!

you'd take the v6 mustang np... i use to beat those in my my bolt on gsr. but dont mess w/ the s2k stock, you'll get ripped a new a55h0le esp from a roll they pick up. My uncle went out of the country and i was taking care of his s2k and it was a nice car, pretty quick too.

after your exhaust /up and down pipes get some tuning done

I Support ClubWRX
    The mustang might be a HIGH 15 second car and trap well below what a stock wrx does. A stock wrx is a decent match for a stock gt....Stock GT's usually run around mid to high 14's (with great drivers) and trap around 96-98. The wrx is about on pace with that. You should kill a v-6 stang.

As for the s2000 I wouldnt be to sure of that. It's nothing to laugh at....vtec or not.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

out the hole, a GT has no chance to catch up.....there are quite of few kids who think they are hot shots driving around with exhaust and intake in their GT's and think they can walk all over the WRX. But the simple point is

WRX=AWD

And with that said, from a stop it would be really bad for that v6.......I wouldn't even waste my clutch unless there were ALOT of people there
    Also, get those GTs on a 8th mile track...when you are running 1.88 in the 0-60ft, those GTs wont be talking then
    Last edited by sweet_mon420; 01-13-2006 at 06:47 PM.

you would kill the V6,and youd beat the 4.6 V8 with ease also.Iv raced some pretty modded 4.6's and beat them bad.The WRX stays with me better then the GT's.I dont even think it would be worth the waste of gas or a chance of a ticket to race this guy.If he says anything about his car being faster just
    2004 GTO-black on black-M6

mods-K&N Aircharger / SLP mass airflow sensor / Nitto 555 DR's /Stainless Works LT headers /Gravana ram air hood / NGK-TR55 plugs/Magnecor 8.5 wires/SLP Rear Sway Bar/SLP Loudmouth/Spec Stage 2 Clutch/GMM RipShift

333 RWHP / 351RWTQ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.