Tell Us Your Best Kill Or Worst Defeat! - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Tell Us Your Best Kill Or Worst Defeat! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; best kill was a cocky 5.0 GT. The best part was that i waited for him to catch traction b4 ...

best kill was a cocky 5.0 GT. The best part was that i waited for him to catch traction b4 i punched it and still walked him something fierce. he was so embarrased that he didnt even stop at the next light for a real race. worste lose was to my buddies 450hp camero. i held him off til the end of third thanx to the wonderful awd. but after that it was

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Best kills in my Subaru

I beat a Z06 Vette several times in my Stage 4 WRX. I beat him big time off the line each time and he couldn't catch me before we had to slow down. ( 0 - 90 mph races)

Worst loss
    I lost to a v6 Accord in my modded STi. It was cold outside and I was experiencing boost creep. Just as I started to pull away from him, I hit boost cut. Then he quickly caught up to me and started to pass me. I tried to get back in the race, but hit boost cut again and had to back out. He ended up a couple cars in front of me.

I was so imbarrassed and pissed off. Getting beat by that stock Honda Accord was one of my all time worst racing moments.

Hmm, I pretty much destroy everything on my bike. I was tired of losing to muscle V-8's top end in my Evo. Didn't feel like blowing money on a bigger turbo. I did get pulled on from a roll though when I was racing a modified turbo 911. I was on my 636 though.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Hmm, I pretty much destroy everything on my bike. I was tired of losing to muscle V-8's top end in my Evo. Didn't feel like blowing money on a bigger turbo. I did get pulled on from a roll though when I was racing a modified turbo 911. I was on my 636 though.

2 me its not the same with a bike, they are all fast. WIth car its just different.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

The worst ownage I ever experienced was when I was on my way home from work. It was late (like midnight) and I pulled up next to a yellow Lamborghini Murcielago. We both gunned it right after a stop light (at about fifteen mph), and he completely destroyed me. I wasn't really expecting to win that one, but I figured it was worth a try. By the way, the noise that car made was freaking music!

My best kill was a stock Mazda 3, driven by a friend of mine. We both gunned it out of a tollbooth, and I walked away from him. I think he's getting an STI this summer, so we'll have to see how far ahead of him I can stay

Quote Originally Posted by STiguy
    My worst defeat:
    I was cruising around the local spot and I see a Silver SRT-4. I was bone stock at the time (05 STi) We go from a 40 roll and he just ripps me a new one. After the race I ask him what he has, he simply says " just boltons" After talking to him for a little bit he says he has a GT series turbo and around 400whp. Needless to say I felt a little better after knowing this. Well thats my story

hey not for nothing but isn't 12.7 pretty slow for 300whp/330tq?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Ginzo
    hey not for nothing but isn't 12.7 pretty slow for 300whp/330tq?
    not with a sti when you have to shift so many damn times and when all the power is downlow and all the torque is downlow and nothing near redline.

I think my best kill was about 1 week after getting my Redline. Road trip to the ocean, looking to mess around and about 1 mile from the end of my trip a 3rd gen Eclipse pulls up next to me. The passenger rolls down the window and looks at my car like WTF (most people have never seen/heard of a Ion Redline) then at the light we decided to go. I go light thru first and he guns his, initially he jumps 1/2 a car cause I wasn't sure if he was going to race or not, but once I put it in 2nd I was gone. Then I slowed and he caught back up, rolled the window down again and with the most amazed look on his face said what the hell is that?? I say "A Saturn" a his jaw drops and I make my turn.

Another noticeable race (no kill) was my redline vs. a modded 5.0 I had read many stories about people beating up on them and I just happen to catch a decent one and I have myself and three passengers in the car. But we go anyways from about 65-125 and neither car moves an inch on the other. For a bone stock Redline keeping up with a modded V8, I was happy. Though I wanted a win. Overall, many kills in the redline, RSX-Ss, Jetta GLI, and an assorted amount of ricer civics to include a turbo'd hatch (must've not been tuned correctly or just put together shabby)

I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

don't see no wrx in that list.

Quote Originally Posted by soupsredline
    I think my best kill was about 1 week after getting my Redline. Road trip to the ocean, looking to mess around and about 1 mile from the end of my trip a 3rd gen Eclipse pulls up next to me. The passenger rolls down the window and looks at my car like WTF (most people have never seen/heard of a Ion Redline) then at the light we decided to go. I go light thru first and he guns his, initially he jumps 1/2 a car cause I wasn't sure if he was going to race or not, but once I put it in 2nd I was gone. Then I slowed and he caught back up, rolled the window down again and with the most amazed look on his face said what the hell is that?? I say "A Saturn" a his jaw drops and I make my turn.

Another noticeable race (no kill) was my redline vs. a modded 5.0 I had read many stories about people beating up on them and I just happen to catch a decent one and I have myself and three passengers in the car. But we go anyways from about 65-125 and neither car moves an inch on the other. For a bone stock Redline keeping up with a modded V8, I was happy. Though I wanted a win. Overall, many kills in the redline, RSX-Ss, Jetta GLI, and an assorted amount of ricer civics to include a turbo'd hatch (must've not been tuned correctly or just put together shabby)

fav kill:
    After having the car for about 1500 miles, i raced my friends Tc. I went through first, second adn third, with out going past 4k rpm's. The Tc redlined all his gears, I beat him by around 3 - 4 cars

fav death:
    4 door civic with a GSR motor and some bolt on's. We did 2 pulls from 40mph and he walked away from me. I shut down around 90. He was about 5 - 6 cars ahead of me oh well it was funn

Quote Originally Posted by gingertooth
    don't see no wrx in that list.

i dont think he'd have a problem taking apart a stock wrx on a highway roll, or even low end roll.

ok so my best would have to be right after i got my vf34 installed and i raced this kid in his modded mustang gt. We raced three times and i won twice by like 4 or 5 car lengths. The only time he beat me was when we were flying around a corner and his car started to drift over into my lane i slammed on the brakes and let him just go ahead of me. My worst would have to be when i lost to a pretty much stock prelude all it had was exhaust headers and intake. it was embarassing but it was cuz i had just learned manual and i couldnt shift for crap

Wanna go?

I just got my 06 STi not long ago and really haven't had much happen. The first day a got it I was on the highway and pulled up behind a new camaro(06) I could see he had a set of Flowmaster pipes so I slowly crept up on his left. I slowed down as soon as we were even and looked over to see who was at the wheel(some Good ol' boy with a Budweiser hat on backwards in his late twenties crankin' out to Thunderstruck by AC/DC.(watch it!) I was excited, I gave him a look and put both hands up in the air in a ("do ya wanna go?" gesture. He looked over for a quick second and just shook his head no. "He has been spanked before then," I thought to myself. I was expecting that. I then shifted back into 6th and proceeded to slowly pass him by. The next thing I knew he slams what sounded like third and had a faint resemblance to a large jackhammer banging on old concrete. He gets about 4 and a half lengths on me by the time I get back down to 4th.(we were then going about 80mph. "I don't think so" I thought to myself as I saw another puff of black smoke emit from his ass as he grabbed 4th. It really din't take long. I got beside him at about 100mph and realized he was falling behind so I let off a little and looked over. He was really concentrating hard at this point. The road ahead was completely free of other vehicles. I put my pedal back to the floor at 120mph and I couldn't beleive the pull my STi still had at that speed. I passed him by and continued to lose sight of him as I approached 140mph. I slowed back down after I had a good lead and moved back into the lane in front of him. I was then convinced that my 600 dollar payments were now completely justified. I love my Subie!
    "You were flyin back there when I passed you!"

NEW ENGLANDF4

wow dude, that's amazing. Those 06 camaro's are far from a slouch and even more so from a roll. I can't seriously believe you hung with an 06 camaro! ****ing amazing dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by sti>evo
    I just got my 06 STi not long ago and really haven't had much happen. The first day a got it I was on the highway and pulled up behind a new camaro(06) I could see he had a set of Flowmaster pipes so I slowly crept up on his left. I slowed down as soon as we were even and looked over to see who was at the wheel(some Good ol' boy with a Budweiser hat on backwards in his late twenties crankin' out to Thunderstruck by AC/DC.(watch it!) I was excited, I gave him a look and put both hands up in the air in a ("do ya wanna go?" gesture. He looked over for a quick second and just shook his head no. "He has been spanked before then," I thought to myself. I was expecting that. I then shifted back into 6th and proceeded to slowly pass him by. The next thing I knew he slams what sounded like third and had a faint resemblance to a large jackhammer banging on old concrete. He gets about 4 and a half lengths on me by the time I get back down to 4th.(we were then going about 80mph. "I don't think so" I thought to myself as I saw another puff of black smoke emit from his ass as he grabbed 4th. It really din't take long. I got beside him at about 100mph and realized he was falling behind so I let off a little and looked over. He was really concentrating hard at this point. The road ahead was completely free of other vehicles. I put my pedal back to the floor at 120mph and I couldn't beleive the pull my STi still had at that speed. I passed him by and continued to lose sight of him as I approached 140mph. I slowed back down after I had a good lead and moved back into the lane in front of him. I was then convinced that my 600 dollar payments were now completely justified. I love my Subie!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast