Tell Us Your Best Kill Or Worst Defeat! - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Tell Us Your Best Kill Or Worst Defeat! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my best kill and defeat...same race! I just got my 02 wrx and it was bone stock. so i decide ...

my best kill and defeat...same race!

I just got my 02 wrx and it was bone stock. so i decide to start small. i hit the local blvd where teen ricers are everywhere. so i pull up next to two kids in a DSM eclipse (non-turbo) with a huge wing and buzz pipe. i figured it was a good way to start out. i am about to rev it, but he revs first. sweet, i thought. so i rev back to let him know its on. then i hear a thundrous sound from the right side of my car. i look over and see a 05 vette Z06, thinking i was picking a fight with HIM. i walked all over the clipse, and i looked to the right and the vette was almost over the horizon. and ...same race.
    Congressional Lobbyist for the Bugeye Mafia

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by grizzle

I just got my 02 wrx and it was bone stock. so i decide to start small. i hit the local blvd where teen ricers are everywhere. so i pull up next to two kids in a DSM eclipse (non-turbo) with a huge wing and buzz pipe. i figured it was a good way to start out. i am about to rev it, but he revs first. sweet, i thought. so i rev back to let him know its on. then i hear a thundrous sound from the right side of my car. i look over and see a 05 vette Z06, thinking i was picking a fight with HIM. i walked all over the clipse, and i looked to the right and the vette was almost over the horizon. and ...same race.

good death....but that cant be your best kill tho and i mean no offense in any way but your car is capapble of taking out so much more...a bone stock metro with 10kmile old oil can keep up with a NONturbo dsm

Quote Originally Posted by grizzle

i had this happen in my dads chevy truck, owned some crap scion tc then got blown by by a z06
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

Quote Originally Posted by black-boxer429
    good death....but that cant be your best kill tho and i mean no offense in any way but your car is capapble of taking out so much more...a bone stock metro with 10kmile old oil can keep up with a NONturbo dsm
    well, the whole situation was my best story. i really haven't raced much else. only had my car three months. my little brother has an integra GSR and he is talking. my older brother has a modded vw golf and HE is talking. we plan on hashing it out this summer at a nearby track. should be fun!
    Congressional Lobbyist for the Bugeye Mafia

When I had my 300zx TT, I raced one of these bad boys on the freeway

I got smoked
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

hmm lets see.

ive only done a few races, since i really need to stop getting 100+ mph tickets. lol

a lose for me:

i was in my VW Passat 1.8T ( ew low pressure turbo ) and im cruisin about on the freeway, and i happen upon an srt-4 going about the same speed as me, i come along aside and we nod to each other and take off, fortunately i was keeping my revs high at the moment of takeoff. so i kept up for a bit, until we hit 100 then suddenly he got this second wind and went off flying. lol.
    i caught up to him a little while later down the road, and he just does this pansy wave at me mocking me, and then flys away again. i felt so crushed to have been beaten by this guy.

funny lose:

again in the passat, coming home from a day at the skatepark, i come near a dodge ram with a hemi inside. we have a go at it, and oddly enough i was gaining and leading, then he catches up at 80mph, suddenly he ROCKETS away from me as if he was just launching from a stop. i tried to catch up, but even at 130mph i couldnt even come remotely close. i just couldnt stop laughing because it was just so rediculous to see him take off like that at 80mph.

WINS -

well ive only had the wrx since saturday, and it IS stock. but i slaughtered so many stupid kids in my neighborhood yesterday and today. every single one of them. it was just so funny to me. with their stupid fart cans and big wings. funny thing is i think they were actually trying. but i just decided to stomp all over their parade. i even gave one guy a big head start and just killed him.

mm now thats entertainment. cant wait to get a Cobb setup!
    Abram Goglanian: Photographer
    WTB: 99-03 Impreza ( RS or WRX )

Ewwww.... Myspace.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    ...I think they're loud enough to cause spontaneous involuntary pooping of the pants.

oh yeah i forgot!

my cousin has a '04 911 40th anniv. , and were gonna have a go this wednesday.
    i wonder how that will turn out? :-D should be fun!

Ewwww.... Myspace.
    ...I think they're loud enough to cause spontaneous involuntary pooping of the pants.

Exclamation Smoked a camaro, then...

Tonight I blew away a camaro, then outta nowhere NOS>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good time, gotta get some gas. This time for the car. Hope she'll share it with me, NOS is sure some good sh!t.

Later,

WM

id have to say my best kill and best loss came all at the same time, i was driving around town after getting the wrx for the second day, man did it seem so fast next to my explorer, so this mustang pulls up next to me, im assuming it was a non gt since i beat it and was horrid at driving, so we stopped a traffic light and the dude revs his engine, so my buddy who has a gt stroked to 5.6 is sitting in the drivers seat and say take him( i know very fast and furious of us)so the light goes red for the other traffic and i start to roll cuase damn i was a noob, then the light goes green and we get on it, after a little bit im infront of him....man was i pumped at this time my first kill....then out of no where comes one of my buddies dads with his M3 with exhuase and EMS comes next to me waves and then contines to put 10 cars on me..

second best kill
    a srt-4 pulls up next to me and revs his engine, i know i have no chance cuase i can hear his turbo over his no exhuast system so i look at him and start laughing, not becuase my car is about to get raped but becuase about 500 feet behind us is a cop with no cars between us.. i roll out a little to give him the idea i wanna race, so he takes off and guns it and then so does the cop...nothing like street racing in a 35 the cop pulls him over and i wave at the srt-4 owner as i pass him
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

i just had a little fun with a Ferrari F430 just now. we werent REALLY going at it, as there was cops prowling, but we were doing some cat n mouse and some 40mph rolls up to 80-90mph. it was really fun actually, i would get the jump on him from time to time, but then just be barely trailing him. surprisingly. ( guessing he was feathering the gas )

but at the light he complimented me on my car and my driving, and i did the same to him. how nice to meet a ferrari owner that isnt snobbish or a total asshead.

not really a kill or a lose. but it sure was fun :-D

Ewwww.... Myspace.

I lost to a 380whp honda civic from a roll.... I had 320whp at the time.... The worst loss I have experienced... At the start of the race, I was actually winning.... but he went sailing right by me in 4th....

I am looking for the civic now to exact revenge on it... I got a few more tricks now....
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

i got my *** handed to me by a very modified RSX type s from a roll. he was being cocky with his girl and revving at me and driving next to me for miles, so i figued i'd just get it over with (my car was/is stock engine wise) and he killed me. he kept bothering me afterwards, but i wouldn't go again. i was hoping to catch a light at some point, but it never happened, so i slowed down to 35 (55 zone) and waited until he got annoyed and blew by me. my worst lost ever was when i had my 91 prelude, and i was next to a RX-7. now, little unknown thing about me, i love to lose races against cars i can't possibly beat. so i started revving at this guy and acting like an idiot so he would go. light turns green, and this guy takes off like a bat out of hell. it was fantastic. he easily had 20 car lengths on me in like 5 seconds. at the next light he rolls down his window and before he says anything i said "thank you." he looked puzzled and drove off.

Quote Originally Posted by agphotography
    i slaughtered so many stupid kids in my neighborhood yesterday and today.

SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

my first race ever... a stock wrx vs a viper

I stayed even with him without launching until about 40, then he shifted a couple times, hooked up and was gone.

best kill was 2 birds at once, got 1 in the scoop too.
    Last edited by zapman; 03-21-2006 at 11:29 AM.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

i know. its scary isnt it?i just ran them over. there was blood everywhere all over my car.

but the good news is i gave the wrx a good car wash!

Ewwww.... Myspace.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast