Tell Us Your Best Kill Or Worst Defeat! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Tell Us Your Best Kill Or Worst Defeat! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Brents I've got 2 that stand out. My wife and I were on the way to the ...

Quote Originally Posted by Brents
    I've got 2 that stand out. My wife and I were on the way to the beach this past summer(Oak Island, NC). She was driving, I was sleeping. She wakes me up somewhere in NC and says, I think the guy beside us wants to race. 2 guys in an SRT-4, windows down, waving at her. Now she has been with me several times, and I thought knew what to do. I said well go then. She proceeds to give them a head nod, turn off the cruise and reach for what i thought was the gear shift. No, she turned off the AC, left it in 5th gear at 70 mph, and punches it. That neon walked us soo bad it was embarrassing!! Great wake me up to watch my car lose. I just turned over and went back to sleep. Way back when I was like 16 or so, I was on a date, and pulled out of the local fairgrounds behind an old square WV rabbit, with GTi on the back, rust and mud on it. I did not know what a GTi was back then, I know now. He waved me to go around him, and as I came up on his rear bumper, a puff of black smoke came out of the tail pipe, and he was gone! Talk about a bad thing to have happen on a date. I tried to catch him in the twisties, but that thing was gone. The girl asked me what happened, and I said I didn't know!

you need to teach your wife to drop that thing into 3rd at 70mph. Srt would still walk you but it wouldnt be so bad.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my best race would be against a stock SRT-4, mildly modded S/C cobra, ls1 T/A, and my bro with a h22 swap in a EK with 75 shot.

I raced the srt4 from a 40 roll with my stg2 wrx on the highway, beat him by 3-4 cars lengths. i figure he would be passing me or on my ass the whole time, but nope.

raced the cobra from a dig, got a good launch and put 2-3 cars on him instantly (gotta love the AWD) held him off until 100 when he flew passed me. thats was fun, i also had 2 other people with me at that time.

the T/A raced him from a 40 roll, stepped on it and he just pulled away slowly by 130 he was 4 ahead of me. was surprised i was able to hang with him pretty good.

My bros 75 shot h22 civic, raced from a 15 roll and he was slippin 1st and 2nd but was still a fender ahead of me, by the time he got traction he put a car length on me. good race though.
    04 wrx white with one blue door.
    cobb stg 2 and more to love

A modded Porsche GT3 in my stock Z. Not even close, and worst part is I dont even think he was even trying to race.

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    When I had the 'Teg, I lost to a turbo '80s Dodge Caravan w/ teh wood panel option. It was wesome.
    Teg? like a mercury montego?
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

I Support ClubWRX

Quote Originally Posted by Fahren
    Teg? like a mercury montego?
    I'm guessing he meant Integra

Quote Originally Posted by Joris
    I'm guessing he meant Integra
    lol ok, my cousin used to have a montego, we called it the "tego"
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

My friend wanted to race me in my '89 Cherokee against him in his '91 325i Coupe I believe it is. I killed him by 2 car lenths. It was hilarious seeing me beat him in my beater.

I just got ****ing wacked hard by a lancer. . . . I was in my honda.

old school vs new school

this was back in late '01. not really a kill, more of just a fun run against a WRX with my '70 Duster on the freeway. me and my buddy were driving and i spotted it, fully decalled up. my friend spotted some ricer honda thinking i was pulling up on that, but i had to smack him and said "no, i'm goin for that WRX, fock that honda" i pulled up next to the WRX to get his attention then played cat and mouse. now my speedometer don't work at all, so i had no idea how fast we were going, but all i know he was on my ass but not gaining. then we shut her down and as he pulled next to me we both gave eachother the thumbs up.
    So Cal F4 member #19

Worst defeat was a best 2 out of 3 with a relatively stock SRT4 with DR from a dig. I was cobb 2.5 at the time. SRT4=2 WRX=1. I bogged hard and couldnt catch up. He would have me by 3 cars at the launch, and I would close the gap to about half a car towards the end, except for the 1 win when I pulled over a full car on him from behind. After that he adjusted his wastegate and kept the gap.

I had just gotten the new set-up. I realized shortly that the VF34 needed 5000-5500rpms to launch without bogging. I consider it the worst lose because it was my horrible driving that night.
    Last edited by MF-DIF; 03-01-2006 at 02:29 PM.
    '04 Impreza WRX - WRB/Gold

I pulled up next to an older lady in a Black CTS-V at a stop light. She turns, smiles and proceeds to rev on me. I figure what the hell I heard those things were fast and rev her back, as soon as the light turns green I launch and pull ahead as she smokes the tires somthing fierce. lol She finally catches traction and pulls up next to me at about 70mph and smiles giving me the big thumbs up. So, we cruise along next to each other for a couple blocks and catch a red light so we slow down, well at about 15mph the light turns green and I punch it, needless to say I hear a squeal and she is off to the races, pulled me, quick like. I love those cars. Too bad they run about 77k
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunTC88
    GuardRail/My WRX...........

WRX= $6000 in parts

Guardrail = $5.00 can of laqour thinner to whipe off my WRB paint down 150ft of said guardrail

opps.........

SHotgun

The cops made you clean the paint off the guardrail?

I Support ClubWRX
    My best race was about ten years ago. I owned an '87 Montero 2.6 at 4wd, and my buddy owned an 88 Mazda B2600 2.6 5sp 4wd pickup. We raced multiple times, every race yielding the same result. We even switched vehicles and still got the same results. Dead even. From a stop until 85 (it took FOREVER), dead even. Every time. It was hilarious. There was even enough time to scream to eachother out the windows while we were racing.

My worst loss was when I was 17. I was in my N/A 280zx cruising around ready to race the world. Yes, it was slow. I pulled up next to a little red ishtbox with a young kid inside and proceeded to rev at him. He looked at me and revved back. I giggled and hit it when the light turned green.

That thing blew by me like I was parked. I later found out it was a Colt turbo. At that moment, I fell in love with forced induction.

Oh yeah, I remember those colt turbos. 2 people had them when I was in high school, and were always racing around. Good memory.
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.