a new wrx story!!! i think it is funny
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on a new wrx story!!! i think it is funny within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am gonna make it really fast and to the point lol I was on my way home from work ...

a new wrx story!!! i think it is funny

I am gonna make it really fast and to the point lol I was on my way home from work today. I see this car like trying to get next to me, the time he was new to me i was at a light...... so it turns out it is this guy...we will call him Bob. Well Bob had a VW gti. To tell you the truth i did not think much of it, then he started to rev. his car. ok and this is where it is really good, the car behind the gti was a Cop hahahahahaha i was cracking up so hard I thought i was gonna piss myself!!!! the cop lit him up and pulled him over. but it gets better I wanted to see what happend to him so i drove around the block. The gti was still with the cop and had his hood open. so i guess it pays not to race.... well all the times sometimes it is so hard not to.

any thoughts or feedback? i see this gti all the time and he is always trying to rack me i know i will kick his ass, should i just do it and make him feel like sh** or let him keep on thinking that his car is stock? o and just to let all know i am not stock at all i have vishnu stage 2 no cats, all the fun stuff, got a dyno tune with 91 at 318whp i mean what could his gti have.....WHAT SHOULD I DO????? :baaa:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails matts car nov 21 019.jpg   wrx first snow 11 31 05 004.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

o and sorry the pix are so bad!!

reminds me of this time when this dood with a ****ty ass stock prelude rolls up next to me at a light. and when it turns green he starts going. so i go slow just keeping up with him....and then blow him away. then i slow down and he flies by me. so we are next to each other at the next light. and he goes again, and i pretend to go, but i keep like 5 cars behind him. i know there is this big bump coming up that cars can get air off if you go fast enough. so i baited him into it and he was going about 80 at the time. and then alls you see is his car fly up in the air and a bunch of sparks everywhere. it was awesome
    vf22 Stage IIII wagon of DOOM

Both stories are quite amusing, thanks!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Peachypumpkincheeks

rotfl:

Great stories guys! Some people are so.....so.......
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

318whp?

What "fun" stuff do you have along with the exhaust and Vishnu stage 2 for the 318whp?

Wow, Revvin at a light in cali. From the stories I've read I'd be hesitant to accelerate away from a light in fear of getting pulled over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleek04
    What "fun" stuff do you have along with the exhaust and Vishnu stage 2 for the 318whp?
    yes do tell!

if the hood was open, i bet the cop wanted to see what was under the hood for pleasure more than anything else.

the only ticket the cop could give him would be noise violation or maayyybe illegal exhaust (if it was modded), which is doubtful.

dR

Quote Originally Posted by pingflood
    318whp?
    perplexing
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Quote Originally Posted by rbwrx
    reminds me of this time when this dood with a ****ty ass stock prelude rolls up next to me at a light. and when it turns green he starts going. so i go slow just keeping up with him....and then blow him away. then i slow down and he flies by me. so we are next to each other at the next light. and he goes again, and i pretend to go, but i keep like 5 cars behind him. i know there is this big bump coming up that cars can get air off if you go fast enough. so i baited him into it and he was going about 80 at the time. and then alls you see is his car fly up in the air and a bunch of sparks everywhere. it was awesome
    Dave
    01 RS

Quote Originally Posted by Fleek04
    ok well to start i have the vishnu stage 2, the stage 2 does not come with a new intercoller so i had to get one, i went with the APC tmic, and i also did not got with the standard vf34 that vishnu gives you, i went with the PE 1818 turbo, when i talked to the guy that did my tuning he told me that if i went with a new set of pistons and rods, that way u could turn the boost up more. for the pistons i whent with the JE and for the rods i went with JUN rods. when i his the 318whp it was with boost at 20psi and the vishnu XEDE engine computer gave me about 20whp more with 100 in the gass tank, whitout the XEDE and on 91 i dyno at 298whp, but yep that is how i hit 318whp!
    hope this helps
    later!

o forgot 1 i also have a tmic spray....not that is does much lol

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rbwrx
    He gave you the old ricer fly by.

With that turbo I bet you could take the GTI, unless he has a ridiclosly huge turbo.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.