I can't beleive it guys.. I am selling the STi..(this is a sadd ass day) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on I can't beleive it guys.. I am selling the STi..(this is a sadd ass day) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by zigger I pick mine up tomorow at noon.. I'll post pics.. check this out. http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....term=volvo&p=2 and http://www.evolvecars.com/site/index...6d4a91ca64ad70 ...

Quote Originally Posted by zigger
    I pick mine up tomorow at noon..
    I'll post pics..

check this out.

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....term=volvo&p=2

and

http://www.evolvecars.com/site/index...6d4a91ca64ad70

for $2500 You get this amaizng souding exhaust and downpipe and Ecu you get 53-70 hp with those mods alone..!
    That's not an inline6 is it? It sounds like a supra.
    2005 Ubaru Impreza WRX Sedan Crystal Grey Metallic
    Mods: In my profile
    http://www.myspace.com/scottycruz

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    Once again, I'm sure he drove the car too, so you aren't telling him anything he doesn't know. Either car is way slower than mine, and you don't here me going off about it. Let him be happy with his new car. You suck!
    +1 sorry DTR Rex, but i disagree with you and your supporters on this one.

i cried like a little kid when i traded in my WRX for a Mazda 3, but i just couldn't afford it anymore. i thought people would be more supportive, but honestly the worst part was having to hear from everyone how much better the WRX is. yeah, no ish....unless you're planting a money tree in my back yard, STFU.

he's talking up the S60R to make himself feel better about the purchase! like, duh, totally!
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Quote Originally Posted by zigger
    Owned...
    Thanks for your input "kid".. but I think I know abit more than you do about this car.
    Everyone here hates you for some reason.. ..wonder why.
    I can day this Dr..whatver your gay name is..
    Your a little sh-it with a wrx that won't be missed..
    see ya!!
    take it easy!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelBoy
    +1 sorry DTR Rex, but i disagree with you and your supporters on this one.

i cried like a little kid when i traded in my WRX for a Mazda 3, but i just couldn't afford it anymore. i thought people would be more supportive, but honestly the worst part was having to hear from everyone how much better the WRX is. yeah, no ish....unless you're planting a money tree in my back yard, STFU.

he's talking up the S60R to make himself feel better about the purchase! like, duh, totally!
    1) I supported you in your transfer of cars to the Mazda 3 if you remember correctly.

2) All you guys getting on my case are idiots. For the last freaking time, I dont care how hard it is for him to give up his STi... That does not give him the right to state incorrect information about a car... Plain and simple. I never commented on his car being an bad car, I just simply corrected him on his misconception of what his car is capable of.

If you guys have a problem with me correcting wrong info, then you can kiss my white ass.

Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

If you guys have a problem with me correcting wrong info, then you can kiss my white ass.

1) I supported you in your transfer of cars to the Mazda 3 if you remember correctly.

2) All you guys getting on my case are idiots. For the last freaking time, I dont care how hard it is for him to give up his STi... That does not give him the right to state incorrect information about a car... Plain and simple. I never commented on his car being an bad car, I just simply corrected him on his misconception of what his car is capable of.

Anyone who likes Kristen Kreuk as much as you do deserves my support.

Man, some people on the board are really sensitive little flowers, aren't they? LOL.

I think the original poster was excited about his new car and he said some things that were his opinions but made it sound like facts. DTR rex was blunt and pointed those errors out but I dont think he did it out of "malice" just trying to bring the original poster down to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by kg21
    I think the original poster was excited about his new car and he said some things that were his opinions but made it sound like facts. DTR rex was blunt and pointed those errors out but I dont think he did it out of "malice" just trying to bring the original poster down to reality.
    Maybe, but what an ass in that last post of his. I can see why the original poster called him a kid...he really does act like it. I may still be young but at least the military has taught me a thing or two about mental maturity
    Last edited by Swordfish II; 01-23-2006 at 11:51 AM.

oh, that was you? ahemm, ahemm...sorry 'bout that

2) All you guys getting on my case are idiots.
    and...?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    You know you're welcome to kiss anything on me whenever you want trainey

Quote Originally Posted by nread
    Anyone who likes Kristen Kreuk as much as you do deserves my support.

Man, some people on the board are really sensitive little flowers, aren't they? LOL.
    If you like Kristen, you rock in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish II
    Maybe, but what an ass in that last post of his. I can see why the original poster called him a kid...he really does act like it. I may still be young but at least the military has taught me a thing or two about mental maturity
    Perhaps your interpretation of me being an ass in how I worded my last post in due to the fact that throughout this thread, I have had to explain myself like 5 times, and people keep on whining. You post wrong info, I will correct you. Plain and simple. Had you used whatever comprehension skills you might possess you would have inferred that I gave the guy props on buying a nice car (the S60-R) but was just setting him straight on his unrealistic expectations or capabilities he thought the car had.
    Please do not lecture me on mental maturity. If you were really all that mature, you would not be making illconceived assumptions about my maturity based on a single post, in which I got rather irritated by since it was my 5th time explaining the same exact thing.

You may think the military thought you mental maturity, but perhaps it failed to teach you how not to make misconceptions of judgement about others.
    Just call me Clark Kent

OK, the only ass in this whole thread was the original poster. Everyone needs to undersatnd that and move on. I was acyually going to post the same thing as DTR did, because it is the absolute truth, and DTR put it more nicely than I would have. I am pretty sure the original poster was full of BS with all of race stories, or most of them. I remember him going onto the SRT boards and starting BS stories about him owning an SRT 4 and losing to STis, and other dumb crap like that. I think it is YBnormal, that remembered him pulling all of this crap and constantly lying too. Anyway, DTR went about it the right way, the original post was definately a guy trying o convince himself of a lie, but he needed a smack upside the head anyway.

Don't be surprised when some "new" guy posts about his S60r killing heavily modded STis and WRXs, because it will happen.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Zigger, what kind of job do you have that image is a concern?
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

If you were really all that mature, you would not be making illconceived assumptions about my maturity based on a single post, in which I got rather irritated by since it was my 5th time explaining the same exact thing.

You may think the military thought you mental maturity, but perhaps it failed to teach you how not to make misconceptions of judgement about others.
    Nope trained to react based on evidence at hand, you wait longer and you could be dead.

i'll not add to the fire on points brought up already... but you're talking about reliability and maintenence on your modded STi. what do you expect with your modded S60R? you're meddling with reliability issues the moment you start changing things and that applies to any car.

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish II
    Nope trained to react based on evidence at hand, you wait longer and you could be dead.
    Just call me Clark Kent

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast