I can't beleive it guys.. I am selling the STi..(this is a sadd ass day) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on I can't beleive it guys.. I am selling the STi..(this is a sadd ass day) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by DTR rex Thanks. I'll be sure to take that into consideration when I urinate in your mouth. ...

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Thanks.

I'll be sure to take that into consideration when I urinate in your mouth.
    Just because your boyfriends let you do that, doesn't mean I will
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ha ha ...

Owned...
    Thanks for your input "kid".. but I think I know abit more than you do about this car.
    Everyone here hates you for some reason.. ..wonder why.
    I can day this Dr..whatver your gay name is..
    Your a little sh-it with a wrx that won't be missed..
    see ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by zigger
    Owned...
    Thanks for your input "kid".. but I think I know abit more than you do about this car.
    I can day this Dr..whatver your gay name is..
    Your a little sh-it with a wrx that won't be missed..
    see ya!!
    lol.

I tried to offer some friendly advice about a honest misconception you had about your car. An automatic S60R is simply not as fast as STi nor does it handle as well... Two things that you claimed in your post. I was just trying to clear things up, and even went ahead to make sure it was known by you that the Volvo was a nice car and that I hope you enjoy it.

So judging by your most recent post, I can only assume that you are a horribly insecure individual. I also find it rather humorous how you know nothing about me and yet you deem yourself to be in a position to tell me that you know more about a car than me, and that I am a "little-sh!t". I can assure, I am not little.... and I am not quite sure how you can tell me that my name is gay, when you cannot even properly type it out, and apparently do not know what it is. And if you truly did know more about the car than me, then you would not be stating things that are inaccurate and false (see above incase you had forgotten what you wrongly stated).

You make me laugh.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Wow some people can't take rebuke. DTR was just pointing out corrections, he wasn't insulting you or the car.
    Blobeye Syndicate #25

Quote Originally Posted by trippy
    Wow some people can't take rebuke. DTR was just pointing out corrections, he wasn't insulting you or the car.
    yeah, that usually indicates that the person has a lot of insecurity issues... but whatever, that's his problem.
    Last edited by DTR rex; 01-11-2006 at 01:06 PM.
    Just call me Clark Kent

I have to say that even tho the Volvo is no Sti, I have been a pretty huge fan of that car ever since they were released. I hope that you have a great time with it and few problems! And don't listen to nay-sayers, if you like the car then who gives a damn what other people think about it.
    "Hail to the king, baby." - BC

Jeez, interesting thread.

Congrats on the purchase, I love turbo Volvos. I've thought of the S60R as the STi for people who are older and go to country clubs, hahaha. Not saying you're either
    Reliability will be fine as long as you don't try to go for 100+ hp more.
    Not saying you'll mod it much, but if you decide to here's a good role model:

WOW that is one clean bay! for rad volvos
    "Hail to the king, baby." - BC

yeah, that engine bay looks amazing.
    Just call me Clark Kent

Quote Originally Posted by zigger

I dont....

also that car is really nice, i'd love to own one
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex View Post
    I could tea-bag your ass into a coma.

Quote Originally Posted by trippy
    Its the way he did it though..It smelled of malice. Plus like someone else said the guy has driven both cars so I am sure he knows which is faster. If you really like something that is hard to let go you sometimes make yourself think it isnt as bad (aka the volvo is as good as the STi). Either way DTR could have just let the man say whatever he wanted its no skin of DTR's back.

I see where you're getting to but if this is a venting thing or a wishful thinking thing, put it in OT where facts don't really hold any grounds. Under this section, I would like to see true stories, and true facts. But its all good, no hard feelings.
    Last edited by trippy; 01-19-2006 at 12:06 AM.
    Blobeye Syndicate #25

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Thanks.

I'll be sure to take that into consideration when I urinate in your mouth.
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish II
    Either way DTR could have just let the man say whatever he wanted its no skin of DTR's back.
    I choose to point out incorrect information and correct it. I feel that is part of my duty as a long time member of this forum. And when I incorrectly state something, I expect others to do the same for me. And for the record, my post did not incorporate malice, in fact I made an effort to point out that the S60R is a mighty fine car and gave congrats on him for purchasing it. He made the decision to be a baby about it and turn a turn a simple incorrect statement he made into a full page worth of arguments.

STi is faster and handles better than the Volvo. There is no debate on this.
    Last edited by DTR rex; 01-19-2006 at 02:09 PM.
    Just call me Clark Kent

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGeeWhiz

I seriously think you spend like half your day searching for such pics to post on here

Just call me Clark Kent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.