A few wins/losses

This is a discussion on A few wins/losses within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I had just installed my turboback exhaust yesterday (STi). That night I went to the "track." Got a few ...

A few wins/losses

So I had just installed my turboback exhaust yesterday (STi). That night I went to the "track." Got a few good runs in...
    1) Red NSX w/ exhaust. Saw him at the light, got next to him, he saw me and he revved up . I had never done a launched my car before, and I figured what the heck, why not, how many times do I get next to a modded NSX. I revved to 4k, feathered the clutch, and got at least a car and a half on him right away. (I had heard him peeling out a little). Anyway, till about 90mph when we both shut down i had about a car on him the entire time (im not the Best driver in the world). I felt impressed with my car . I dont know his other mods...
    2) White Evolution. on 20's . He was on the other side of the NSX, and he went with us. From what I could see, he stayed about a car behind the NSX the entire time.
    3) Black SRT-4. I dont know his mods, but Im dang sure he was running open downpipe cause it was loud as f***. From about 30mph to 100mph. I had him by about a half a car until we shut down.
    4) Orange SRT-4. Unknown mods. He beat me by about 2 cars till 100 .
    5) White Mazda RX-8. From about 10mph roll to 60 I had him by at least 2 cars from what I could tell.

Anyway, just wanted to post my experience of my first runs with the turboback!
    Last edited by WrxRick; 01-08-2006 at 02:53 PM.
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

My mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice runs

^^ hey thanks for that link for the CEL fix, I ended up going with the mechanical approach from that website
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

My mods