Whats up with the srt 4 crowd? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Whats up with the srt 4 crowd? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here we go again. I get revved on all the time from WRX's. So what's the point. There are stupid ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Here we go again.

I get revved on all the time from WRX's. So what's the point. There are stupid people driving all makes and models of cars.

Do not generalize peopler for what they drive.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX
    Here we go again.

I get revved on all the time from WRX's. So what's the point. There are stupid people driving all makes and models of cars.

Do not generalize peopler for what they drive.
    Why not? it's done for everything else in the world. He's Chinese, he must know karata... He's black, watch your wallet... He lives in Beverly Hills, He's rich... He drives a Neon, he's gotta be a ****...

Just playing with ya.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
    Why not? it's done for everything else in the world. He's Chinese, he must know karata... He's black, watch your wallet... He lives in Beverly Hills, He's rich... He drives a Neon, he's gotta be a ****...

Just playing with ya.

hahaha

but when im in my SRT... all the STi owners aropund here i met are *******s... when i try to be nice... hell when im in the STi which has more mods then any of the STi's ive seen around me ...they still think there **** dont stink and they have HELLA fast cars....... so personally....

we should all buy civics and put a cannon on it with an airplane wing...then we will truly be fast...

I like how everyone thinks all srt owners are punks ass kids.

Local srt's I now of:
    black owner = 30+
    blue owner = 30+
    silver owner = 24-25
    silver owner = 23 ish
    red owner = 21 ish
    Me = 25
    black owner = 21 (def fit's the punk ass profile)
    orange owner = 19-20 (also fit's the ass profile)

There's another blue one but I only breif talked to the owner, so I'm undecided as to weather or not he's a ****.

So half the local srt's are 25+ and all but one are over 20, with only to ****heads in the bunch. So were not all bad.

I don't understand, we judge people by the car they drive when we should be accepting them and the love they have for the same thing we do OR CARS!!! And the real problem isn't that this guy drives a SRT or this girl drives a WRX its the way the goverment is trying to pass all these laws to prevent people like us who love the SPORT COMPACT scene and are trying to take our love and passion away from us!! So instead of wasting time saying this person must be a prick or that person is a a??hole we should be on the SEMA website voicing our opinion about how unfairly we're being treated since SEMA is is the only group i know of going to bat for us and getting these stupid laws overturned and thrown out!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234