Whats up with the srt 4 crowd? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Whats up with the srt 4 crowd? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; naw man he was sittin there in a parking space reving his engine at me intentionally hittin his bov tryin ...

naw man he was sittin there in a parking space reving his engine at me intentionally hittin his bov tryin to act all big..so srts might be faster than my stage 2 wrx but it wont really matter when you compare crash test ratings
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dont worry its the little neon that thought he could club there in every city
    12.96@105.6

If I see an SRT-4 and a person that looks under 25 is driving it (which is a good 90% of the time) I will get reved at. One time I was borowing a family members Taurus while my car was getting serviced. I came to a stop light next to an SRT-4 and sure enough he reved at me,I was in a fricken taurus.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Two of the guys I work with both have srt4's but they are cool. There is this one kid in fitchburg with an orange srt4 and everytime he see's me he hits his Bov.

yeah srt owners are gay. i drive a 500hp neon. although i got to be one of the few younger crowed with half a brain i get same thing even when i'm in my srt. bov from the oposite lane, bunch of yo boy hard ass thinks theres is the fastest even though they know my car. just the crowd the car attracts, you can pick up 13sec out of the box car for 15k do you really espect anything differnt?
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Well at least your in a wrx/sti when you get reved at and what not because I drive around in my pos mirage (that is bone stock all the way to the air filter) and I get the 21 bov salute all the time. This one srt4 dude floored it just to catch up to me and so I looked over and he stared at me just reving like crazy, then we get to a red light and he's just staring at me reving his shiat so I rolled my window all the way down and said "WOW!!!! is that a bov?", he just got this angry look on his face and went wot as soon as the light changed.

OH HAHAHAHAHA I wanted to share a little something while the srt4 is on topic. I was at Evans Tires a few months ago and one of the workers there owns an srt4. I went in to get my tires changed and while I was in there I hear the guy start up the car and start to pull out so I walked to the front of the shop and watched him. He came to a stop then started to reverse the car a little then quickly threw it into 1st gear and floored it and did a weak burn out, I mean it was so weak it was barely more than chirping your tires. I stood there and thought hrmmmmmmm it's fwd he could have just reved up and dropped the clutch so why throw it in reverse? Just thought it was weird/funny when it happened.
    Last edited by TheReaper; 01-07-2006 at 06:26 PM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

It takes place with every make and model out there, I own a 04 SRT-4 and a 04 STI, and I will admit the price DODGE put on the SRT-4 allows for a younger crowd of tuners who make it a HELL to own one! Because of their foolishness us older owners are thrown in the same profile as a bunch of idiots and its not fair. But at the same time I've been out in my SRT and have come across a bunch of WRX owners who think their cars are the fastest things on the road and to find out they're not when I put about 10 car lengths on them! So quit putting all SRT owners in the same profile we're not all a bunch of young stupid kids! (Sorry for the vent of frustration fella's it wasn't met to cause problems!)

^^^ your car seems awsome from your sig. Any pics.Sorry for the hijack.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

I Support ClubWRX
    t3h srT4 is sooo fasterar that u hav to pUt drag slikks on teh reer tyers to h00k up!111
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Let's not start a war people....We know that this has been a rivalry for a long time now. I am going to defend my SRT4 brethren as I am a member of srt4mation because a couple of buddies have them. You have to understand that there are going to be way more young and irresponsible srt drivers because the srt is much much cheaper than any other new, fast car out there including the wrx. This makes it easy for the wrong crowd to get their hands on them. The responsible srt drivers are knowledgeable, friendly, and very willing to hang out with any make and model of car in my area. They are good guys most of them...But they all drive like freekin maniacs hahahaha jk.
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

i see a lotta srt4's around here. luckily they all pretty much keep to themselves. Last week however, i was at best buy, and when i was leaving i followed a red srt4 out, and drove past subway, where there was ANOTHER RED srt4 parked w/ like 7 people crowded in front of it, and they all stared at the one srt4 that drove past, and i was like "oh boy here it comes" and i drive past and i hear one guy yell "your car sucks!!" and the rest of his chronies laughing. i just looked at them and laughed. having pride for your car is one thing, being ignorant and narrow minded is another. oh well. think of how boring this world would be if we all just got along

its mutial (i can't spell) both ways. had 2 kids in a sti laughing at my srt when i challenged them. went out caught a light, kid destroyed me out of the whole big time by 4 or 5cars, by 80 i blew by like he was doing the speedlimit. after that he wouldn't even roll down his window to chat or race again. its all in good fun guys, someone always has a faster car. no reason to get all pissy. hell i lost to a freakin b18 honda by 3cars the week before. how embarrising is that.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    WORD! they do the same sh*t where i live too.
    yeah man I get that here in Jax FL too. Those guys are all in high school and have more balls then brains, but whatev, I guess that's just what blows their skirts up.
    "Hail to the king, baby." - BC

Look guys. Is it really a big deal? I mean all we have to do is wait them out another 2-3 years and they will all be broken. Problem solved.

Bahahahahahaha^^^^^^^^^
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.