Crazy ass subie driver :-\
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Crazy ass subie driver :-\ within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I'm leaving the movies tonite, and this silver subie flies by me. I was thinking he wanted to play, ...

Crazy ass subie driver :-\

So I'm leaving the movies tonite, and this silver subie flies by me. I was thinking he wanted to play, it was slightly damp out, so I wasn't going to do anythign crazy, however this guy was going 120miles an hour down a one lane windy damp road. The thing was, it was pretty quick. So he stopped and I'm thinking we could play or something or go on an actual road just to compare the pull of eachother's car, however he hits it and goes and then I turn right at the stopsign, but he was already on it all the way. There was no way I was gonna attempt to play around that fast on those back roads. However, whoever's car that was, I'd like to drive around sometime when it's dry out It seemed pretty fast But driving the way he was where he was... even I wouldn't attempt that... he's gonna kill someone
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Does anyone know who has a Silver Subie Wrx in Northern Virginia, that would be running around the same as me?
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    I've always, no matter what, when next to an sti always have gotten them to play. Tonight, I got my new tires "nitto 555r drag radials 285/35/18" and was tearin' it up on some good back windy roads, and I came behind a STI right before I got to the next set of good curves. I shot some revs and everything, getting ready to murder him through some corners, and he totally wouldn't go. I was embarassed for the guy. Who wouldn't take that opportunity?
    I'm not flamin'. I just thought it was a little ironic.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone
    I'm not flamin'. I just thought it was a little ironic.
    I was thinking the same thing

I played around, a litlle bit, but this was excessive.... that's what I'm saying, even I wouldn't try this. I wasn't stretching anything saying speeds of 120mph+ on a wet windy road...... no exageration. According to your guys standards I'm an ass for "racing". This guy was an ass to even me!

I guess it just goes to show that everyone has their limits, and should respect someone else for not wanting to surpass those limits on the street.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone
    I guess it just goes to show that everyone has their limits, and should respect someone else for not wanting to surpass those limits on the street.
    Yup. He's probably making a post somewhere about how he was embarrased for the Vette guy who wouldn't play in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Yup. He's probably making a post somewhere about how he was embarrased for the Vette guy who wouldn't play in the rain.

lol
    12.96@105.6

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Probably. Someone should do a search on nastycock.

It's one thing to drive fun, and aggressive, it's another thing to drive excessive and put people's lives at risk... he was driving in the oncoming traffic lane going around turns and what not. I'll play with most things, but I will NOT be completely wreckless and risk killing someone else out of stupidity. If him and I were on a Highway or something, it would be totally different.

and only YOUR judgement on that issue is valid, we take it...

@_@
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

Are you just trying to pick a fight? Who here doesn't think 120+mph on a WET, WINDY ROAD while SWERVING INTO THE ONCOMING TRAFFIC LANE isn't excessive? I mean come on?

just pointing out what I observe.

You seem to think your judgement superceded that other guys a while back enough to come on here and get your druthers on about the deal, so obviously by empirical notation, you find your own judgement in driving situations on public roads to be superior to others.
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

Quote Originally Posted by Kanchou
    just pointing out what I observe.

You seem to think your judgement superceded that other guys a while back enough to come on here and get your druthers on about the deal, so obviously by empirical notation, you find your own judgement in driving situations on public roads to be superior to others.
    You are an idiot. If you even had read that last thread, my whole point was saying it was the first STI driver I had ever seen that wasn't driving hard..... and everyone started flaming me saying that he doesn't have to and stuff. But the main point I was making was the fact that I've never seen an STI driver that didn't drive hard..... That's a completely separate issue.

On the other hand this time, this guy was driving at the point of endagering lives..... he was driving around turns in the oncoming traffic lanes.... there is no excuse for that, I posted this thread hoping someone would know who it was, not to have some people that don't even know what they are talking about, question my judgment.

Also earlier in this post when I did make the comment that if other people think my limit is higher than what they think is acceptable.... than this guy would be considered nuts to them.

Before everyone thought that me trying to drive aggressive on a windy road was unacceptable... I disagreed... however, if they felt that way about me, than they definitely would agree that this guy is unacceptable.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    You are an idiot. If you even had read that last thread, my whole point was saying it was the first STI driver I had ever seen that wasn't driving hard..... and everyone started flaming me saying that he doesn't have to and stuff. But the main point I was making was the fact that I've never seen an STI driver that didn't drive hard..... That's a completely separate issue.

On the other hand this time, this guy was driving at the point of endagering lives..... he was driving around turns in the oncoming traffic lanes.... there is no excuse for that, I posted this thread hoping someone would know who it was, not to have some people that don't even know what they are talking about, question my judgment.

Also earlier in this post when I did make the comment that if other people think my limit is higher than what they think is acceptable.... than this guy would be considered nuts to them.

Before everyone thought that me trying to drive aggressive on a windy road was unacceptable... I disagreed... however, if they felt that way about me, than they definitely would agree that this guy is unacceptable.
    I agree that the other driver in this case was an idiot. We just thought it was ironic that you posted it.

Your personal attacks won't be tolerated. Consider this a formal warning.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast