Crazy ass subie driver :-\ - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Crazy ass subie driver :-\ within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thanks timmy... it's whatever though.... Trainrex - those were quotes from different threads...... so it's irrelivent.... You seem to argue ...

Thanks timmy... it's whatever though....

Trainrex - those were quotes from different threads...... so it's irrelivent.... You seem to argue moot points alot... If I were you, I'd stop doing that.... but whatever...
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

And one other thing, when I said THAT FAST, I'm talking about speeds of over 120MPH, before, I was ciritizing playing around in general.... there is a difference.... trainrex, of all people, why would a moderator be so immature??
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

ohh no not again
    04 STi Blue
    2005 - 279WHP 306WTQ 13.1@105
    2006 - FPGreen
    LISC# 17 LongIslandSubaruClub.com

im sick of magikmans threads and posts on clubwrx. anyone else?
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN91709
    im sick of magikmans threads and posts on clubwrx. anyone else?
    What the hell did I do wrong? I posted about some crazy ass hole driving at 120MPH on a wet windy road..... then other people started flaming me about something other than this thread? WTF makes me such a bad person here?

The driver that you saw MagikMan........

This entire post....

That is all.
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    Typically when someone buys a STI they are enthusiasts who enjoy driving a little harder than your average 92year old grandma.

It's funny how people took what I said out of context, I never said I wanted this guy to go 100mph around hair pin turns around mt. virginia, I was just hoping to see the guy atleast accelerate through a turn instead of accelerate into the turn and brake out of it..... I don't drive reckless at all, but I still have fun.

And to the person who was making comments about not being able to push my car to it's potential on the street. I don't think it's a good idea to ever push a car to it's full potential, especially performance cars like ours, because once you are at it's potential you are already being dangerous. But there is still a huge gap between normal driving and it's potential, that is still safe but more fun.........

That's straight from the STI Wuss thread, I guess I totally contradicted myself.... Read everything before you guys post...

It's retarded, had anyone else posted it, it would have been totally different which is stupid.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    And one other thing, when I said THAT FAST, I'm talking about speeds of over 120MPH, before, I was ciritizing playing around in general.... there is a difference.... trainrex, of all people, why would a moderator be so immature??
    I appreciate the compliment. I try to remain young at heart.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX

Trainrex - those were quotes from different threads...... so it's irrelivent.... .
    You can call things irrelivent all you want. That doesn't mean it's true.

You seem to argue moot points alot... If I were you, I'd stop doing that.... .
    Is that one of those E-threats that are all the rage?

LOL, rage.... i don't care on a forum.... people tend to act out of character when over a computer, I know people wouldn't be total asses like that in person.... so it really doesn't bother me.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    LOL, rage.... i don't care on a forum.... people tend to act out of character when over a computer, I know people wouldn't be total asses like that in person.... so it really doesn't bother me.
    That explains everything. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

In case you didn't understand, my last post was stating that E-threats seem to be popular these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    That explains everything. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

In case you didn't understand, my last post was stating that E-threats seem to be popular these days.
    And incase you didn't read mine, I was clarifying mine wasn't

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow. I don't see what the big deal is. This thread has gotten totally rediculous...
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

i completely agree

bump!

haha, i had to
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast