Crazy ass subie driver :-\ - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46

This is a discussion on Crazy ass subie driver :-\ within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by MagikMan You are an idiot. If you even had read that last thread, my whole point was ...

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    S. Portland, ME
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    You are an idiot. If you even had read that last thread, my whole point was saying it was the first STI driver I had ever seen that wasn't driving hard..... and everyone started flaming me saying that he doesn't have to and stuff. But the main point I was making was the fact that I've never seen an STI driver that didn't drive hard..... That's a completely separate issue.

    On the other hand this time, this guy was driving at the point of endagering lives..... he was driving around turns in the oncoming traffic lanes.... there is no excuse for that, I posted this thread hoping someone would know who it was, not to have some people that don't even know what they are talking about, question my judgment.

    Also earlier in this post when I did make the comment that if other people think my limit is higher than what they think is acceptable.... than this guy would be considered nuts to them.

    Before everyone thought that me trying to drive aggressive on a windy road was unacceptable... I disagreed... however, if they felt that way about me, than they definitely would agree that this guy is unacceptable.

    Yeah I drive perfect too...
    New England F4

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17

    Peachypumpkincheeks

    Speedette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sterling, Virginia
    Posts
    8,615
    You guys really need to learn to let things go.

    It's funny how many of you b1tch and moan about how clubWRX sucks now and it's full of n00bs and all the old people left.

    Well look what you're doing!!!?!?!?!!! Bringing up past sh1t and crying about it. Can't you just let it go and respond to the actual topic at hand?

    Everyone's leaving and going over to Nasioc because in truth, they're a lot more friendly and aren't complete a$$holes when they disagree with what someone is saying.

    It's just pathetic. Give him a break.




    Okay, one more:
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

  4. #18
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,582
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    You guys really need to learn to let things go.

    It's funny how many of you b1tch and moan about how clubWRX sucks now and it's full of n00bs and all the old people left.

    Well look what you're doing!!!?!?!?!!! Bringing up past sh1t and crying about it. Can't you just let it go and respond to the actual topic at hand?

    Everyone's leaving and going over to Nasioc because in truth, they're a lot more friendly and aren't complete a$$holes when they disagree with what someone is saying.

    It's just pathetic. Give him a break.




    Okay, one more:
    Here's one for you

    You two don't need to constantly need to defend eachothers posts. If Nasioc is so much better, why don't you just post over there?

  5. #19

    Peachypumpkincheeks

    Speedette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sterling, Virginia
    Posts
    8,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Here's one for you

    You two don't need to constantly need to defend eachothers posts. If Nasioc is so much better, why don't you just post over there?
    I don't defend all of his posts. He's a big boy, he can handle himself. I'm just tired of how a lot of the member here treat everyone else poorly and then b1tch about how the club sucks. This has happened to me. This has happened to many. I'm only chiming in because this really sucks and I want it to get better.

    And I do post over at Nasioc. I just love clubWRX more, probably because this is where I started so it's what I consider home.

    I'm just putting in my $.02. You can disagree all you want and I'm fine with it. No sense arguing over the internet.

    Can't we all just get along?
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

  6. #20
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,582
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    I don't defend all of his posts. He's a big boy, he can handle himself. I'm just tired of how a lot of the member here treat everyone else poorly and then b1tch about how the club sucks. This has happened to me. This has happened to many. I'm only chiming in because this really sucks and I want it to get better.

    And I do post over at Nasioc. I just love clubWRX more, probably because this is where I started so it's what I consider home.

    I'm just putting in my $.02. You can disagree all you want and I'm fine with it. No sense arguing over the internet.

    Can't we all just get along?
    I'm not that hard to get along with, but I will call a spade a spade when I see one. This thread is hilarious, and ironic. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

  7. #21

    Peachypumpkincheeks

    Speedette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sterling, Virginia
    Posts
    8,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    I'm not that hard to get along with, but I will call a spade a spade when I see one. This thread is hilarious, and ironic. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    Those who live in glass houses should be really hott lesbian twins who walk around naked all the time and invite their playboy playmate friends over for sexy dance parties.







    Since this thead is going down the sh1tter anyway....
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

  8. #22
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,582
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Those who live in glass houses should be really hott lesbian twins who walk around naked all the time and invite their playboy playmate friends over for sexy dance parties.







    Since this thead is going down the sh1tter anyway....

  9. #23
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Those who live in glass houses should be really hott lesbian twins who walk around naked all the time and invite their playboy playmate friends over for sexy dance parties.







    Since this thead is going down the sh1tter anyway....
    I could live with that.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  10. #24
    Registered User MagikMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    229
    Ok, everyone said my judgement was bad because they said I pushed the limit. So hey, whatever. However, if I think someone is pushing the limit, then obviously everyone else here thinks they are too by default. I don't understand your arguments????
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

    2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

  11. #25
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,773
    Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    Ok, everyone said my judgement was bad because they said I pushed the limit. So hey, whatever. However, if I think someone is pushing the limit, then obviously everyone else here thinks they are too by default. I don't understand your arguments????
    I don't really think anyone is making an argument out of your judgement. You have your opinions of the situation, you were there. It's just interesting that you a criticize someone for not choosing to run you and then criticize someone that you didn't want to run. I dunno, pick one. Run full out like a crazy bastard all the time, or be cool and realize that not everyone feels like risking wrecking their car to race some guy in a vette.

    I have no ill feelings toward you at all. I just think that maybe you need to relax and enjoy the ride and people a little more.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  12. #26
    uke
    uke is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Lawrence, KS
    Posts
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Those who live in glass houses should be really hott lesbian twins who walk around naked all the time and invite their playboy playmate friends over for sexy dance parties.







    Since this thead is going down the sh1tter anyway....
    Speedette FTW!!
    06 GTO - yeah, it's pretty quick
    Grand Prix GTP-gone

  13. #27
    Registered User Kanchou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone
    I don't really think anyone is making an argument out of your judgement.
    exactly, just making a observation on common pattern of behavior. Your judgement clearly suits you when its convenient. To each his own.


    but uh... you shouldn't expect a major vote of support to say how 'this is different because I'm the one being careful.'

    Maybe you should consider that some don't buy into what you think is safe or 'driving at the point of endagering lives', considering the amount of condescension in your posts.

    We don't need your permission to decide a guy driving wrecklessly in the rain is dangerous, and we don't need your permission to decide maybe you're not the safest driver on public roads either.
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

  14. #28
    Registered User MagikMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanchou
    exactly, just making a observation on common pattern of behavior. Your judgement clearly suits you when its convenient. To each his own.


    but uh... you shouldn't expect a major vote of support to say how 'this is different because I'm the one being careful.'

    Maybe you should consider that some don't buy into what you think is safe or 'driving at the point of endagering lives', considering the amount of condescension in your posts.

    We don't need your permission to decide a guy driving wrecklessly in the rain is dangerous, and we don't need your permission to decide maybe you're not the safest driver on public roads either.
    This thread wasn't about my judgement, so it shouldn't have been brought up.... it was about this guy's and it was about me trying to find who it was..... So maybe you should read it again. If you don't have anything to say about that guy, or know who he is... then it's easy... don't post.
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

    2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

  15. #29
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,582
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    This thread wasn't about my judgement, so it shouldn't have been brought up....
    Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    I've always, no matter what, when next to an sti always have gotten them to play. Tonight, I got my new tires "nitto 555r drag radials 285/35/18" and was tearin' it up on some good back windy roads, and I came behind a STI right before I got to the next set of good curves. I shot some revs and everything, getting ready to murder him through some corners, and he totally wouldn't go. I was embarassed for the guy. Who wouldn't take that opportunity?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    There was no way I was gonna attempt to play around that fast on those back roads.
    Umm...


    Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    If you don't have anything to say about that guy, or know who he is... then it's easy... don't post.
    Can I post Sir?
    Last edited by Trainrex; 01-06-2006 at 03:03 PM.

  16. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Troy, MI
    Posts
    372
    MagikMan

    You take so much abuse on this site. It seems everytime I turnaround someone is flaming you. Oh well.... Probably just jealous of the vette. I know I am.

    I am not from the area so I don't know the guy and yes it sounds like one crazy SOB.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •