Holy crap!!! I just had a run with a GT3!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Holy crap!!! I just had a run with a GT3!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey.. I still can't get over how HOT that car is.. I actually had 3 runs with a GORGEOUSE white ...

Holy crap!!! I just had a run with a GT3!!

Hey.. I still can't get over how HOT that car is.. I actually had 3 runs with a GORGEOUSE white GT3 tonight.. I have a STI (white also!! lol) pushing 308 whp 323lbs Tourque. Mods are 3" Tbe/Headers/Custome Ecutek tune 20 psi /forged pistons.
    I must say I kept up extremly well with this Gt3..The guy kept on asking me what the hell I had in there . He was really cool after the 3 runs I exited he gave me a thumbs up .
    All 3 raced were from 45-50 mph and we shut down at 130mph... he was only 1 and abit car lengths ahead of me.. His car sounded amazing!! I have a greddy evo 2 exhaust so it's not loud at all...anyways I thaught I would be 5 -6 cars behind..I kept up alot better than I expected..
    I once raced a 996TT X-50 package from a roll and he left me really badly like 6 cars but I didnt have my ecutek at the time.. still he pulled dammn hard

here is a Video of me doing a sprint with 2 passengers in the car doing 0-145mph in 31 seconds without launching the car and that highway started off on a uphill..
    anyways I can't wait to get my Gt30 turbo in..

This video was made last week..too

http://media.putfile.com/0-150mph-run
    Last edited by zigger; 01-03-2006 at 01:46 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Encounters like that are what makes it worth spending the money on the mods
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

I Support ClubWRX
    I had a run in with a gt3 early last summer with basically the same results. Those things look sweet when they're flying at 130! Nice runs!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Nice run. Only seen 1 of those ever in my life! Can you post a downloadable version of that 0-150 video, i got dial-up and i can't stream videos very well........
    My Car: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT spec. B #371

such and awesome car. it could run 16s and still pick up all the chicks and make the car guys stare. so beautiful.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

I swear

That car sounds amazing.. the looks are wicked too

id love to race a GT3.I dont mind getting beat by great cars,at least i get to hear them at wide open throttle.
    2004 GTO-black on black-M6

mods-K&N Aircharger / SLP mass airflow sensor / Nitto 555 DR's /Stainless Works LT headers /Gravana ram air hood / NGK-TR55 plugs/Magnecor 8.5 wires/SLP Rear Sway Bar/SLP Loudmouth/Spec Stage 2 Clutch/GMM RipShift

333 RWHP / 351RWTQ

I was passing one at our local race course with my ex-STi at a track day last season. Granted the driver wasn't quite up to the car's potential, but I was pretty much raping it around the track. He must have waved me by half a dozen times.

They're dead sexy, though...
    Dave
    01 RS

Id pry be doing the same thing if I was the GT3 driver.Id hate myself if i ruined such an expensive car.
    2004 GTO-black on black-M6

mods-K&N Aircharger / SLP mass airflow sensor / Nitto 555 DR's /Stainless Works LT headers /Gravana ram air hood / NGK-TR55 plugs/Magnecor 8.5 wires/SLP Rear Sway Bar/SLP Loudmouth/Spec Stage 2 Clutch/GMM RipShift

333 RWHP / 351RWTQ

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.