JDM Wagon VS. SRT-4? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on JDM Wagon VS. SRT-4? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Man some of you guys can be harsh. He came here and asked a real question did not trash talk ...

Man some of you guys can be harsh.

He came here and asked a real question did not trash talk or bash anyone. Why do some of you feel the need to be so harsh to him. I think it is poor reflection on us and this sight when you act like that to someone who is just asking a question. You are being no better then the same people your making fun of on the SRT 4 sight.

Good luck in your race and let us know how it goes for you.
    2002 MBP WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bigwrxguy
    It should have a VF37 twin scroll Turbo on it and better flowing heads than a V7. Although it will not make any difference.
    Come on man, its not like he came here talking **** and trying to start fights. Give the guy some slack, he had a seriouse question and you were a **** to him, give it a break.
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by TedStriker
    I have a friend with a 02 WRX wagon. He has swapped a 2.0 JDM STi engine, the 2.0 I think. He also has a reflash PCM, 3" catless exhaust. He gave me a ride and the thing pulls pretty hard. We are going to the drag strip in the spring.

My SRT-4 mods are:
    S2/toys
    Mopar Cat Delete/Mopar Cat back/3' o2 housing
    CCA FMIC
    Zzapp Throttle Body and Spacer
    Drag radials

Anyone have an idea what his car will run in the 1/4 mile? do I have a chance?
    Its too difficult to say with the info given. The EJ207 can handle 30psi, of course the turbo he is running will not support that, but depending on how aggressive the tune is along with other mods and his driving ability....it should be a good race.

Let us know how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by impressiveWRX
    Its too difficult to say with the info given. The EJ207 can handle 30psi, of course the turbo he is running will not support that, but depending on how aggressive the tune is along with other mods and his driving ability....it should be a good race.

Let us know how it turns out.
    It's not that difficult, an ej207 stock from Japan is going to beat an SRT-4 with those mods if the driver of the WRX can launch. Even if the SRT-4 cuts a 1.7 60'(woot would like to see that) the WRX is going to pull him each time the SRT-4 shifts with the 8k redline and he's not going to have the power to reel him back in.

I love the SRT-4 but in this case you are just being out motored. Good luck with the race though.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by TedStriker
    I have a friend with a 02 WRX wagon. He has swapped a 2.0 JDM STi engine, the 2.0 I think. He also has a reflash PCM, 3" catless exhaust. He gave me a ride and the thing pulls pretty hard. We are going to the drag strip in the spring.

My SRT-4 mods are:
    S2/toys
    Mopar Cat Delete/Mopar Cat back/3' o2 housing
    CCA FMIC
    Zzapp Throttle Body and Spacer
    Drag radials

Anyone have an idea what his car will run in the 1/4 mile? do I have a chance?
    You have a perty good set up on your SRT im running almost the same set-up but mine is running stage 3 instead of stage 2 if you were running from a roll I would say you would probably edge him out just because of the top end but from a dig I would have to give the edge to the WRX, unless he screws his launch and you can grag some traction!! Tell me your gonna use full advantage of your stage 2 w/toys set-up and run race gas!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12