A little fun tonight...

This is a discussion on A little fun tonight... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Kills ------ - Jetta (not sure which kind, it wasnt stock though...easy win) - Prelude ( kinda ricey but sort ...

A little fun tonight...

Kills
    ------
    - Jetta (not sure which kind, it wasnt stock though...easy win)
    - Prelude ( kinda ricey but sort of nice too, ugly body kit but it was clean and i liked his rims and cf hood...anyway he put up a good fight i started out behind him and ended up about 1 car in front of him)
    - Some kind of chevy van (sounded turboed quick win though)
    - 5.0 Mustang ( put up a another good fight but i ended up pulling about half a car...I started from behind though)

Deaths
    ----------
    - Evo IV ( from about 40-120 he pulled a little less than a fender on me...He had intake and exhaust. He was a cool guy so i got to actually talk to him...he was telling me about the 2 step that comes stock i want i want...)
    -Rousch Mustang (It was loud and sounded mean i from maybe 60 to 120 he pulled about half a car on me but his trunk popped open while he was haulin' so he had to slow down...Later on a buddy of mine met up with him and told me about how he had three cans of Nitrous in his trunk which im assuming he didnt use so if he wanted to he would have ate me)

Well thats all it was a fun night...BTW of course all these stories are fictional and/or happened in Mexico...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like a nice evening out!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

nice runs!

That prelude must have been packing boost to stay with an STi like that. Probably JRSC with all supporting mods or a low psi snail.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by 06STIGUY
    all these stories are fictional and/or happened in Mexico...
    HAHA
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.