'04 Stage II STi vs BEAUTIFUL Lotus Elise - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on '04 Stage II STi vs BEAUTIFUL Lotus Elise within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; good run,, those are some sweet cars, ,, ohhhhh what I wouldnt give to take one out to a track ...

good run,, those are some sweet cars, ,, ohhhhh what I wouldnt give to take one out to a track for a day
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah there's a guy around here who swapped a type-r motor into one like a year or more ago. he wasted no time at all... seems strange but apparently he used to have a del sol which was in the low 12s i think? either way, its loud as hell and its fast as hell too... i think its about 250whp and there's not much that can get in its way.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

i love those things: are they stable past 100+mph? i've heard mixed reviews, but i would buy it in a heartbeat.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

theres a red one in a city nearby here...seems like he's runnin the streets

Beautiful car. A guy around here who used to own a WRX had one, and promptly sold it because it was "too much of a race car". He is a bigger guy. He now has an SRT-4 with quite a lot done to it.
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12