Why do SCION XB'S wanna race me-
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Why do SCION XB'S wanna race me- within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my second SCION XB Encounter....as much as i try not waste gas on these...their drivers keep asking for it. Almost ...

Why do SCION XB'S wanna race me-

my second SCION XB Encounter....as much as i try not waste gas on these...their drivers keep asking for it. Almost all the XB's with rims and subwoofers wanna take on the WRX...i get reved at and get ricer flyby's all the time.

last night making a left turn onto a four lane road from a two lane left turn lane ....this XB pulls up on my left..im in the outer left turn lane.

i took my turn easy and XB punched it...lol he almost lost it in turn while doing so.

lo and behold the next light hw lines up right next to me and then revs at me....

i said why not so i launch at about 3000 rpms and then by the time i finished first gear i was at about a couple of bus lengths at him...still i got a flyby

04 WRB WRX Stock with Fram Airhog and Sti Catback

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Maybe they just want to see your car move.
    "..are wont to seize upon people about the beginning of Autumn; and sometimes also sooner, according to the temper of the foregoing Summer, whether they had been hotter, or cooler: & they some years rage so violently, as that they last the greatest part of the said seasons, miserably afflicting people all that while, and destroying many of them - Exterminated by the Bloody Flux
    Dysentery in Eighteenth-Century Naval and Military Medical Accounts
    "

cuz tey are the FASTAR!!!!!! no seriously i dont think a scion would stand a chance if you pushed it off a plane.. lunch box car
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water

my friend has an xb and he tells me about hondas he races hes got an exhaust on it and its freakin loud and it sounds like crap then ill tell him how lame him and his car is
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

So they can go

"well that dude may have killed me, but I've got toyota reliability"

300K on the odo racing!

haha yeah, sorry to hi-jack but this guy around the block just got a scion tc w/ trd supercharger and swears he can smoke cobras and v8's.. its kinda funny when my friend beat him in his moms v6 automatic accord.

Quote Originally Posted by TigsteRz
    haha yeah, sorry to hi-jack but this guy around the block just got a scion tc w/ trd supercharger and swears he can smoke cobras and v8's.. its kinda funny when my friend beat him in his moms v6 automatic accord.
    Yikes! I better watch out for those TCs with the S/C. lol

I thought they were only putting out 200 w/ the S/C. If so, that Accord (if a newer one) should bounce him pretty good. It is something special to hear a young kid with a car that he thinks is fast isn't it?
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

They just want to prove you don't need aerodynamics to be t3h f4st4R!....too bad they're all wrong
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

i met some chick once in a parking lot, she drove an xB. i asked her if i could sit in it. i liked the sound system. we smoked 4-5 cigarettes and talked. that was the best time in an xB i'll probably ever have, and it never moved.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBoy
    i met some chick once in a parking lot, she drove an xB. i asked her if i could sit in it. i liked the sound system. we smoked 4-5 cigarettes and talked. that was the best time in an xB i'll probably ever have, and it never moved.
    Did you get any?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Did you get any?
    +1

did you hit it?

I am tired of these Tc teenage owners trying to race me in stop and go traffic. I/ve had two here in Richmond who acted like complete a$$holes in traffic that was stop and go and bumper to bumper.

One, I just laughed off (Hetried his best Vin Diesel imitation, it was priceless...I LMAO for about 10 minutes on him)....the other was acting like such an a$$ that when the bypass opened up I wasted about a gallon of gas on him before he had enough and turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by bluej20
    my second SCION XB Encounter....as much as i try not waste gas on these...their drivers keep asking for it. Almost all the XB's with rims and subwoofers wanna take on the WRX...i get reved at and get ricer flyby's all the time.

last night making a left turn onto a four lane road from a two lane left turn lane ....this XB pulls up on my left..im in the outer left turn lane.

i took my turn easy and XB punched it...lol he almost lost it in turn while doing so.

lo and behold the next light hw lines up right next to me and then revs at me....

i said why not so i launch at about 3000 rpms and then by the time i finished first gear i was at about a couple of bus lengths at him...still i got a flyby

04 WRB WRX Stock with Fram Airhog and Sti Catback
    I've never had an "encounter" with a Scion. Then again, I wouldn't act upon it anyway.

But, admittedly, my wife and I sat in one at a show right before they came out, and I thought they were kind of cool for what they were. I like them for what their purpose is, but that's where it ends.

Would I buy one? Sure, depending on what my lifestyle was. If I had a long commute to work, it would be great for gas mileage, and sitting up a little bit higher, and it would surely serve the purpose if I had to haul things around and what-not. I would never buy an xA though. Those things are just hideous. I like the xB much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Did you get any?

no, i was dating the girl that i'm now engaged to.

thank you, but hold your applause until the end.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

I Support ClubWRX
    Watch out, their 103hp will get ya!
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast