Why do SCION XB'S wanna race me- - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Why do SCION XB'S wanna race me- within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ricers~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

ricers~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LiFe Is ToOoOo ShOrT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

They admire your car and just wants to see it move.
    2005 Ubaru Impreza WRX Sedan Crystal Grey Metallic
    Mods: In my profile
    http://www.myspace.com/scottycruz

haha my boy has an xb it strangely fits him and he keeps it clean but it tops out at 97 mph after that it craps out over the redline its quite the pathetic lil car and how dare people ever think they are fast wtf it looks like the lil bus from elelmentary school...just tell the xb owners to keep listening to there bump and putt along there marry way cuz for whatever reason those cars make people happy

Quote Originally Posted by black-boxer429
    haha my boy has an xb it strangely fits him and he keeps it clean but it tops out at 97 mph after that it craps out over the redline its quite the pathetic lil car and how dare people ever think they are fast wtf it looks like the lil bus from elelmentary school...just tell the xb owners to keep listening to there bump and putt along there marry way cuz for whatever reason those cars make people happy
    lol i happen to like the styling. we live in a world that says "me too." the xB might be ugly, but it's refreshingly ugly. Hollywood ugly, not ugly ugly.

and not everyone can afford the good stuff, i'm sure he'd get a faster car if he could i know i would!
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

I too like the looks of the xb, wish it had 2/4 wheel drive offered.
    There is no such thing as, "too much Horse Power"!

2005 STi CGM
    Cobb Stage 1
    K&N Typhoon Intake

LOL...that's priceless...

i do feel kinda bad though, the guy who sold me my rex had to get an xB. apparently he got married and bought a house and had to get something economical...but hey i made out right?
    2003 WRX wagon-COBB stage 2

1970 240z-28,000 mi, unrestored original, mint

this kid at my school has an xb. keeps naming off crap that the guy before him did to it (cold air intake, exhaust, headers) and wants to race. i keep telling him about the price of premium gas.....ill probably end up showing him the tailights of my subbie. but maybe im under estamating the power in the box. idk.

KHP
    LOL someone wanted to race me 2 days ago. I stopped at a traffic light minding my own business when a loud vehicle stops right next to me. I didn't look at this point, all I know is it's obnoxiously loud. Then it revved it's engine once. I still didn't look as not to ensue the confrontation of racing. It revved it's engine twice. So I looked over and I see a ran down older hellaflush pickup truck with with a ginormous spoiler.

I was so dumb founded by the whole scene that I didn't even realize the light as turned green. He took off very loud and slow which made his truck look even slower. He was followed by a hellaflush dodge neon with all the works(very dark tinting, tinted brake lights). What embarrassed me the most was a hellaflush Hawkeye WRX followed last with the same works(lowered to the point where it was bouncing around a smooth corner, very dark tinting, and tinted brake lights) . One thing is for sure... I'm glad I didn't associate with them and acted like a tool by giving in and racing(not like I race anyway ).
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Baseball View Post
    this kid at my school has an xb. keeps naming off crap that the guy before him did to it (cold air intake, exhaust, headers) and wants to race. i keep telling him about the price of premium gas.....ill probably end up showing him the tailights of my subbie. but maybe im under estamating the power in the box. idk.
    Welcome. You just bumped a thread that's almost 6 years old.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

To put it in perspective, this thread started when TB was in 5th or 6th grade...

And back then premium gas was cheap -- maybe $1.50 a gallon.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by John M View Post
    To put it in perspective, this thread started when TB was in 5th or 6th grade...
    Thanks, John...I needed today's reminder that I'm elderly.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

An older TC on I15 during rush hour traffic wanted to race me a few days ago. Kept rolling up next to me and taking off, super loud, super low, supa cool driveh. He had aviators and a flat brim cap. Screams of awesomeness.

I honestly didn't even know how to respond to this guy so I just rolled up my windows and turned my AC on. It's sad when some drivers give a bad name to their cars.

Edit : Aw crap, did I just post in a Mesozoic Era thread? How the hell do these get brought up so often here? I've never seen a forum where this happens so much
    2010 Subaru WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    The "Similar Threads" box at the bottom of the page seems to spur a lot of it.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Yeah I get alot of TC's that think they are fast... when it is clearly not the case.

Not again
    -Holden
    Bugeye wagon - ERZ Uppipe - TurboXS Axleback - Swift Springs - JNA Lip

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast