My Night
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My Night within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, what's up everyone? Today, after being bored from 11:00am till 4:00pm my friend in his Blue 2004 WRX Sedan ...

My Night

Hey, what's up everyone? Today, after being bored from 11:00am till 4:00pm my friend in his Blue 2004 WRX Sedan (Borla Boomer Muffer,HKS SSQV, and Window Tint) decided to finally show up at my house and after that it wasn't long till we drove into town. Since it's raining here we took the mountians a little slow but it was still fun. We get to town with a bunch of time to kill. I, sadly, have never had the chance to be involved in the street racing scene so you can guess what we were going to do. As we drive down the road, staying low (This Subaru is Automatic, haha, the driver has it in third, meaning it will not downshift or upshift to those who don't know) a white Civic hatch pull up in front of us. We are on a two lane road so we speed up and pull next to him. This certain civic looks good (sorry guys). It's white, dropped, black rims, tinted, and has gauges you can see though the window going up the A-Piller. He downshifts to the V-tec zone as we floor it (keep in mind the we are in third still) Our car lurches forward like a starving fat kid who saw a Big Mac. Boom! We killed him! He, pissed off, trys again. Boom! Killed again! He flips us off and turns away. We continue on. About an hour later an Eagle Talon flys by us and starts dodging trafic and we follow. We chase him for a while, passing him and slowing as he passes, playing around, before he turns and leaves. About now we decided to start to head home. We are on the edge of town but what else then some Silver and Blue WRX pull out going the opposite way. We whip around and follow. Now we have A Blue WRX leading, a Silver WRX in the middle, and Us bringing up the rear. We cruise around for a while, looking cool and then head our different ways.

All in all I had a very good night and I can't wait until I have my Subaru (a 5-Speed, Silver, 2004 WRX Sedan with a Black Interior) I am so hyper still, I need more racing!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Not really a thing that you should be talking about. Street racing is not the smartest thing in the world. Take better care... late!
    I might be back in the market for the new STI sedan!

Quote Originally Posted by Me&05WRX
    Not really a thing that you should be talking about. Street racing is not the smartest thing in the world. Take better care... late!
    This is true but I know we are allowed to talk about the aftermath of streetracing, just not set it up.

why is it so unfortunate that you've never been involved in street racing? street racing is for ricers in white, lowered Civics.

if you want real racing, and real respect, get your WRX, some new brake pads and tires, go to driving school, and enter some competitions at the track.

then watch as our replies to your threads majically become more positive.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Project Night
    I can't wait until I have my Subaru (a 5-Speed, Silver, 2004 WRX Sedan with a Black Interior) I am so hyper still, I need more racing!

Another idiot on the roads....great just what everyone needs.

Grow up little boy.
    Stage IV+
    Going for 11's

Quote Originally Posted by AngelBoy
    why is it so unfortunate that you've never been involved in street racing? street racing is for ricers in white, lowered Civics.

if you want real racing, and real respect, get your WRX, some new brake pads and tires, go to driving school, and enter some competitions at the track.

then watch as our replies to your threads majically become more positive.
    You are right AngelBoy and I plan on getting my racing license someday. I didn't mean I need more racing as in taking my WRX and going 100mph down Main Street, I meant that I am gonna go to Streetfire.com or something like that and watch racing videos. Sadly there are no legal tracks anywhere near where I live so I need to watch other people race to get my fill.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.