Stage 1 wrx vs. 05 LGT

This is a discussion on Stage 1 wrx vs. 05 LGT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hmm...sounds like I need to get off my butt and order my up/down asap. 05 LGT vs my stage 1 ...

Stage 1 wrx vs. 05 LGT

Hmm...sounds like I need to get off my butt and order my up/down asap. 05 LGT vs my stage 1 with exhaust. It was even until 1/2 way through second gear and the legacy pulled ahead 1/2 a car length. third i caught up and started move ahead until we shut down

I thought the heavier LGT wouldn't hang so well!?!
    Dave (aka Scuba Steve)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    hehe...and now you know our evil secret. I've pulled on a few WRXs in the past when I was stock. At stage 2, it takes a fairly well built WRX to approach me now. The gear ratio's and 2.5 L make a huge difference.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    hehe...and now you know our evil secret. I've pulled on a few WRXs in the past when I was stock. At stage 2, it takes a fairly well built WRX to approach me now. The gear ratio's and 2.5 L make a huge difference.
    that's great! I have a friend with a 05LGT, not the one I raced, but she has already ordered the CobbAP. darn it, looks like I will not race her....She would rip on me for a long time after that.......
    Dave (aka Scuba Steve)