saleen story

This is a discussion on saleen story within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so i was driving out of my buddies house and his neighbor who has an STI and an 04 mustang ...

saleen story

so i was driving out of my buddies house and his neighbor who has an STI and an 04 mustang saleen was pulling out with his saleen. we meet up at a light and went from a 10 mph roll, i ended up half a car ahead by the end of third and didnt make it to 4th because we saw cops up ahead so i took the back way home. i was pretty surprised with the outcome, i have up, tbe, and ecutek tune, it was pretty fun, my friend said hes gonna clown on his neighbor lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good kill.

You probably know that not all saleens are created equal. FI'ed saleens are pretty quick.

yea saleens fool everyone cuz the body kit looks so fast. but they do have a nice/quick saleen, and a nice(only body kit saleen)
    04 JBP WRX

PnP vf30 etc.

Saleen's fool everyone because they charge you ridiculous amounts of money to do the same **** you can do with a mustang parts catalog.
    "..are wont to seize upon people about the beginning of Autumn; and sometimes also sooner, according to the temper of the foregoing Summer, whether they had been hotter, or cooler: & they some years rage so violently, as that they last the greatest part of the said seasons, miserably afflicting people all that while, and destroying many of them - Exterminated by the Bloody Flux
    Dysentery in Eighteenth-Century Naval and Military Medical Accounts
    "

sounds like a fun run.

Saleens, like Roush's, come in several flavors... the basic model and the fastest look the same... first stage is pretty much appearance only... it is only the later stages that get any HP help...
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN