turbo SHO takes on modded WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on turbo SHO takes on modded WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My friend has an 02 silver WRX, modified a bit. Big FMIC, upgraded turbo, 2 stage MBC, cryo sprayer, sweet ...

turbo SHO takes on modded WRX

My friend has an 02 silver WRX, modified a bit. Big FMIC, upgraded turbo, 2 stage MBC, cryo sprayer, sweet exhaust, 18in OZ's, body kit, and some crazy expensive Aussie transmission. Anyway, when went for a little fun run the other night while I had my car out trying to get the tune down. Enjoy the vid!

Whoops! Link fixed now.

http://video.ls1tech.com/player.aspx...2-07AFF92F4941
    90 SHO - few mods
    94 SHO - stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolman
    My friend has an 02 silver WRX, modified a bit. Big FMIC, upgraded turbo, 2 stage MBC, cryo sprayer, sweet exhaust, 18in OZ's, body kit, and some crazy expensive Aussie transmission. Anyway, when went for a little fun run the other night while I had my car out trying to get the tune down. Enjoy the vid!

Whoops! Link fixed now.

http://video.ls1tech.com/player.aspx...2-07AFF92F4941
    What turbo is he running?

Sorry, no idea. His ad (car was for sale, still might be) called it a Stage IV turbo system, but I have no idea what that nomenclature stands for. As far as the SHO is concerned, it is running a 62-1. When I had the 60-1 in there the car dyno'd @ 430whp @ 13psi.
    90 SHO - few mods
    94 SHO - stock

Quote Originally Posted by Toolman
    Sorry, no idea. His ad (car was for sale, still might be) called it a Stage IV turbo system, but I have no idea what that nomenclature stands for. As far as the SHO is concerned, it is running a 62-1. When I had the 60-1 in there the car dyno'd @ 430whp @ 13psi.
    Toolman's SHO ain't no joke. I remember his posts over at ls1tech (SouthFL.02.SS over there).
    2005 SAAB 9-2x - Stage II

I miss SHOs. They should bring them back. Real ones, not that fake piece of **** they called an SHO a few years ago.
    "..are wont to seize upon people about the beginning of Autumn; and sometimes also sooner, according to the temper of the foregoing Summer, whether they had been hotter, or cooler: & they some years rage so violently, as that they last the greatest part of the said seasons, miserably afflicting people all that while, and destroying many of them - Exterminated by the Bloody Flux
    Dysentery in Eighteenth-Century Naval and Military Medical Accounts
    "

pretty cool!

=-P Your never gonna stop modding that thing huh?

oh man i wish i could save that video

Hot Video (looks just like a police chase video on the backroads)

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilgrey
    I miss SHOs. They should bring them back. Real ones, not that fake piece of **** they called an SHO a few years ago.
    I agree! i still miss my 89'

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.