turbo SHO takes on modded WRX

This is a discussion on turbo SHO takes on modded WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My friend has an 02 silver WRX, modified a bit. Big FMIC, upgraded turbo, 2 stage MBC, cryo sprayer, sweet ...

turbo SHO takes on modded WRX

My friend has an 02 silver WRX, modified a bit. Big FMIC, upgraded turbo, 2 stage MBC, cryo sprayer, sweet exhaust, 18in OZ's, body kit, and some crazy expensive Aussie transmission. Anyway, when went for a little fun run the other night while I had my car out trying to get the tune down. Enjoy the vid!

Whoops! Link fixed now.

http://video.ls1tech.com/player.aspx...2-07AFF92F4941
    90 SHO - few mods
    94 SHO - stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolman
    My friend has an 02 silver WRX, modified a bit. Big FMIC, upgraded turbo, 2 stage MBC, cryo sprayer, sweet exhaust, 18in OZ's, body kit, and some crazy expensive Aussie transmission. Anyway, when went for a little fun run the other night while I had my car out trying to get the tune down. Enjoy the vid!

Whoops! Link fixed now.

http://video.ls1tech.com/player.aspx...2-07AFF92F4941
    What turbo is he running?

Sorry, no idea. His ad (car was for sale, still might be) called it a Stage IV turbo system, but I have no idea what that nomenclature stands for. As far as the SHO is concerned, it is running a 62-1. When I had the 60-1 in there the car dyno'd @ 430whp @ 13psi.
    90 SHO - few mods
    94 SHO - stock

Quote Originally Posted by Toolman
    Sorry, no idea. His ad (car was for sale, still might be) called it a Stage IV turbo system, but I have no idea what that nomenclature stands for. As far as the SHO is concerned, it is running a 62-1. When I had the 60-1 in there the car dyno'd @ 430whp @ 13psi.
    Toolman's SHO ain't no joke. I remember his posts over at ls1tech (SouthFL.02.SS over there).
    2005 SAAB 9-2x - Stage II

I miss SHOs. They should bring them back. Real ones, not that fake piece of **** they called an SHO a few years ago.
    "..are wont to seize upon people about the beginning of Autumn; and sometimes also sooner, according to the temper of the foregoing Summer, whether they had been hotter, or cooler: & they some years rage so violently, as that they last the greatest part of the said seasons, miserably afflicting people all that while, and destroying many of them - Exterminated by the Bloody Flux
    Dysentery in Eighteenth-Century Naval and Military Medical Accounts
    "

pretty cool!

=-P Your never gonna stop modding that thing huh?

oh man i wish i could save that video

Hot Video (looks just like a police chase video on the backroads)

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilgrey
    I miss SHOs. They should bring them back. Real ones, not that fake piece of **** they called an SHO a few years ago.
    I agree! i still miss my 89'