06 Flame throwin STI vs. My lil'ol Neon
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on 06 Flame throwin STI vs. My lil'ol Neon within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, long story short..... I'm pulling up to a light that has a 3 mile straight with 3 lanes and ...

06 Flame throwin STI vs. My lil'ol Neon

Well, long story short..... I'm pulling up to a light that has a 3 mile straight with 3 lanes and lil traffic. There's a new 06 STI in the middle and to slow cars on the other lanes, so could'nt get next to him. Next thing you know, he's reving and throwing flames, prbably burning the front of my car. So the light goes and he guns it threw the light and I catch up and get next to him. I signal a 3 count and we go.

He get's about a 1/2 car jump in 3rd, but didn't last long. I just start pulling hard as I shifted into 4th, and it just got uglier for him after he started seeing my flames under my car, I had to return the favor We slowed down at 130ish and we went again from about 80 in 4th and I ripped him another one. Gave him thumbs up but ignored me and still put his hazards on, what a chump.
    Last edited by SRT THIS; 12-04-2005 at 09:15 PM.
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cool.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

I'm confused....
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav
    I'm confused....
    I think they blew up their engines?

Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS
    Well, long story short..... I'm pulling up to a light that has a 3 mile straight with 3 lanes and lil traffic. There's a new 06 STI in the middle and to slow cars on the other lanes, so could'nt get next to him. Next thing you know, he's reving and throwing flames, prbably burning the front of my car. So the light goes and he guns it threw the light and I catch up and get next to him. I signal a 3 count and we go.

He get's about a 1/2 car jump in 3rd, but didn't last long. I just start pulling hard as I shifted into 4th, and it just got uglier for him after he started seeing my flames under my car, I had to return the favor We slowed down at 130ish and we went again from about 80 in 4th and I ripped him another one. Gave him thumbs up but ignored me and still put his hazards on, what a chump.
    Is this for real? 130mph on the street :

cool man ,,, he put on his hazards? what an asshat
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb
    cool man ,,, he put on his hazards? what an asshat
    With all those flames you are shooting.....might want to pull over to the side of the road and roll your back windows down to cool things off!
    [COLOR=Navy]Steve in Minnesota
    '04 WRX Sport'n Wagon - PSM
    Drag Racing / Street Racing is for fast cars....Autocross is for fast drivers! COLOR]

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Road Warrior
    Is this for real? 130mph on the street :
    +100

Keep under 80 or take it to the track. Or kill eachother and get two more idiots off the road...even better.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve in MN
    With all those flames you are shooting.....might want to pull over to the side of the road and roll your back windows down to cool things off!

O wait the srt-4 has do it yourself roll down windows, sucks for you buddy. You can do 130 but can roll your back windows down from the driver seat.
    Awesome for going 130 on a public road, thats so fast and so furios.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    +100

Keep under 80 or take it to the track. Or kill eachother and get two more idiots off the road...even better.

Exactly!
    Hard work pays off in the long run but procrastination pays off now.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #015
    2006 WRB WRX Wagon - stock
    1991 Dark Emerald Green Mustang LX 5.0

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx_n_efx
    I think they blew up their engines?
    hhmmmm ... maybe.

130 is not good no the street.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS

I'm sure your Mother must be very proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    +100

A fast srt can't hook untile 80

If you guys don't like street racing why are you even in this section? Seriously, is a race from 40-80 even worth doing? That's like what a second no real time to see who's car is faster.

Now 130 is a bit quicker than I tend to go, but your avrage joe cruses at 80 on the interstate.

uhh, who said this section is for STREET racing?? its a comparison section, big difference in racing up to 90 then backing off like alot of people talk about on here and going 130...
    Last edited by LeeC; 12-05-2005 at 04:54 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.