06 Flame throwin STI vs. My lil'ol Neon - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on 06 Flame throwin STI vs. My lil'ol Neon within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I think I speak for more people then just myself in saying we don't mind SRT4's, yes they are really ...

I think I speak for more people then just myself in saying we don't mind SRT4's, yes they are really quick cars... its just...Certain Drivers... ... not the car... the driver, there are idiot drivers out there no matter what they drive, it just seems like alot of them drive srt-4's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC
    I think I speak for more people then just myself in saying we don't mind SRT4's, yes they are really quick cars... its just...Certain Drivers... ... not the car... the driver, there are idiot drivers out there no matter what they drive, it just seems like alot of them drive srt-4's.

agreed
    Last edited by labelskate; 12-05-2005 at 08:25 PM.

lol label, i saw that change
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

nice run

Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS
    You lil farts are just mad cuz your Bulky Imprezas are still weaker then the Neon SRT-4. You guys wish you guys can put my powa numbers to the ground as easy and as Cheap as I can do it, and alot safer So what if I spin, I will still catch ya

Typical SRT owner, ya ya ya, look whos talkin

I'm aware of the NOS thing smartass, you're so cool now, let me give you a 2F2F sticker for noticing that, it will give your Imprez**** 10 extra hp

This is fun, keep it comin, its boring right now, waiting for my XBOX360 to get here
    Your aware of the NOS thing yet you leave it there. Likely because you don't know what it means. If I wanted a CHEAP straight-line fast(with some mods) car I would buy a NEON like yours. I live in michigan and it snows here so all wheel drive rules.

Do you even own a NEON or are you just here to try to cause problems? If you really do own a NEON and I was also a NEON owner I would kick your ass for making the rest of the NEON owning people look bad.

By the way if the NEON is so awesome, then why are they replacing it next year? I personally will be sad to see them go but why would Dodge get rid of the ever so awesome NEON?

If you owned an impreza and acted like this I am sure that several people here would want to choke you until you stopped struggling. I know I would.

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmy
    Your aware of the NOS thing yet you leave it there. Likely because you don't know what it means. If I wanted a CHEAP straight-line fast(with some mods) car I would buy a NEON like yours. I live in michigan and it snows here so all wheel drive rules.

Do you even own a NEON or are you just here to try to cause problems? If you really do own a NEON and I was also a NEON owner I would kick your ass for making the rest of the NEON owning people look bad.

By the way if the NEON is so awesome, then why are they replacing it next year? I personally will be sad to see them go but why would Dodge get rid of the ever so awesome NEON?

If you owned an impreza and acted like this I am sure that several people here would want to choke you until you stopped struggling. I know I would.
    I agree with 99% of this post!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

omg these srt vs sti arguments are getting old and retarded. if you do not like him or his car keep it to yourself
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

your ****ing dirty anal **** wad srt owner go die and before you do why dont you suck a fat **** you piece of ignorant ****. stay on a srt board no one gives a **** you beat a sti.. go die

Honestly I have no problem with the car at all ,,, just like others have said,, and dont be so quick to bash its handling abilities,,

I have heard on many accounts that those cars can handle quite well,,,

And yes a lot of SRT drivers are cocky 16 year old kids that will probably wrap them around pole doing a hundred miles an hour on public streets,, But it only makes sense since the car is so cheap,,,

on a side note,,, if I owned an SRT 4 i would put the "go baby go" NAWZ button on the shift knob
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Quote Originally Posted by spec2wrx
    your ****ing dirty anal **** wad srt owner go die and before you do why dont you suck a fat **** you piece of ignorant ****. stay on a srt board no one gives a **** you beat a sti.. go die
    your an idiot
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb
    your an idiot
    +100000
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb
    your an idiot
    as the saying goes around here.....

+ Juan

no, i just said something different then the typical counter argument..... blah blah srts have alot of blah blah owners and blah blah they are no longet going to be in production.. go rot im sure the world wouldnt stop

Bubye
    - Local Riceist

Countdown to banning!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast