WS6 vs 06 WRX stg 2 - Page 8
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

This is a discussion on WS6 vs 06 WRX stg 2 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX "In other news, a gentleman who would only identify himself as "Zoophagy" was arrested near a ...

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    "In other news, a gentleman who would only identify himself as "Zoophagy" was arrested near a children's playground today. He was wearing only a leather thong and a feather boa, and was accused of luring the children over under the pretense of "playing nursey". Film at 11".
    ........::.........
    stupidman has spoken
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo
    no NED is in epping NH, your new turbo will be fine, ill have my UTEC, and BC installed with a pro-tune this saterday.hopefully then ill hit my 12.3 mark. ill get alot more respect when iam running 11's with a stock turbo in the future.
    Yeah I will have a protune too.....but it should still be a decent race.
    Is the track open year round? Or is it only open spring-fall like the ***-strips around here.

EDIT: I plan on running 11's with the stock headlights.....then I may get some respect.
    Last edited by StupidMan; 12-05-2005 at 03:07 PM.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    squeeze me for missing the word "crank". Pray tell...how will you ever verify your numbers at the crank? Do you live in NASCAR country and have access to a crank dyno? Seems like a lot of work just to get crank numbers.

Just wanted to underscore that no one measures at the crank..it's at the wheels. Cobbs numbers are all estimates based on at the wheels measurements and then adjusted for altitude, etc, to come up with an estimated HP.

So yeah...you probably are over 300 crank and 350/360 torque...at the crank. But we'll never know for sure will we?
    stupidman has spoken

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    That would be the best move you could every make

Actually, the best move I could ever make would be to meet you in person and kick your ass in more ways than one. How should I put this,... you are an assclown. Have fun posting your big shot, 2 gear, kill stories. Have just as much fun challenging anyone over the internet to a streetrace for money. No one is impressed. In case you haven't noticed, this entire thread is about you making an ass out of yourself.

PS- thanks from all you've managed to piss off for your phone number, assh0le.

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHPAW
    Actually, the best move I could ever make would be to meet you in person and kick your ass in more ways than one. How should I put this,... you are an assclown. Have fun posting your big shot, 2 gear, kill stories. Have just as much fun challenging anyone over the internet to a streetrace for money. No one is impressed. In case you haven't noticed, this entire thread is about you making an ass out of yourself.

PS- thanks from all you've managed to piss off for your phone number, assh0le.

You are welcome Asshat.....Assmaster..Asscracker and any other 80's comeback prefixed with ass.
    stupidman has spoken

I Support ClubWRX
    Ibtl
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    ..Asscracker and any other 80's comeback prefixed with ass.
    AsswhatyoutalkinboutWillis?
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Yeah I will have a protune too.....but it should still be a decent race.
    Is the track open year round? Or is it only open spring-fall like the ***-strips around here.

EDIT: I plan on running 11's with the stock headlights.....then I may get some respect.
    u think i need to change my turbo to hit 11's?? lol if so, you dont know too much about cars like you say you do. my buddy From MA ran an 11.912 with his evo with the stock turbo and no nitrous, he has EMS, pro-tuned, FMI, Turbo-back exhaust, cam gear, and an hks suction kit, not to mention he can drive like a muther funker. i didnt believe him either till i saw him run it. but this is my plan, and sooner or later ill hit it. also Epping is open only in the spring.
    12.1 @ 117

I Support ClubWRX
    AsswhatyoutalkinboutWillis?
    Ibtl.

I never heard that line spoken like that on Different Strokes.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Ibtl

It would be a great service to us all, Ray.

StupidMan, you wouldn't happen to be in the Madison Heights area, would you? I'd be interested in putting some money down on a few races with other WRX's if your interested?

PICS & MODS

YESSSS....ANOTHER FLAMER DEFENDING THE VENERABLE WS6

I am just going to sell my wrx and get a friggin trans am..grow a mullet..crank up the 80's and ROCK ON
    How bout you buy a yugo, shave your nipples and stfu
    - Local Riceist

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    Nice goal. I wish you well with that. I'm assuming nitrous is in the equation?
    Thanks, no nitrous for me. in one of my posts below i explain what my evo friend can do. hopefully ill be one of the few STi's to hit anywhere in the 11.9 or faster range. if iam running a 12.3 - 12.4 after UTEC, boost controller, and tuned by F1 dyno, to hit an 11 ill need a top or front mounted intercooler, cam gear, and something else that cooperates well with the stock turbo, pulleys are a waste of money, my stock up-pipe is already catless so theres no point in that, headers pretty much only wake the car up if you have an aftermarket turbo, so ill have to see what other crap i can do to go a little faster. maybe ill tint my windows so i can shave off a second or two!?
    12.1 @ 117

I Support ClubWRX

How does a thread go from a war story to an ass kicking contest? I think this is the first time I've ever seen two members go at it...
    BTW...ibtl
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo
    Thanks, no nitrous for me. in one of my posts below i explain what my evo friend can do. hopefully ill be one of the few STi's to hit anywhere in the 11.9 or faster range. if iam running a 12.3 - 12.4 after UTEC, boost controller, and tuned by F1 dyno, to hit an 11 ill need a top or front mounted intercooler, cam gear, and something else that cooperates well with the stock turbo, pulleys are a waste of money, my stock up-pipe is already catless so theres no point in that, headers pretty much only wake the car up if you have an aftermarket turbo, so ill have to see what other crap i can do to go a little faster. maybe ill tint my windows so i can shave off a second or two!?

How about alcohol injection? My buddy has it in his '03 and he picked up a crapload of bottom end power/tq. ... something crazy like 180 @ 3400rpm to 300 @ 3400rpm.

PICS & MODS

Quote Originally Posted by timber

How does a thread go from a war story to an ass kicking contest? I think this is the first time I've ever seen two members go at it...
    BTW...ibtl

Ask the guy with 200 posts, not the one with 2,200... I have a feeling if he keeps up his attitude, he won't last very long...

PICS & MODS

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.