WS6 vs 06 WRX stg 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on WS6 vs 06 WRX stg 2 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Your reply on how a stage 2 srt will pull a stage 2 wrx just shows to those who can ...

Your reply on how a stage 2 srt will pull a stage 2 wrx just shows to those who can drive well that you ****ing suck at racing. a good driver will walk that srt from a dig...not a roll but a dig you will cut him up.. You suck and should get better at driving..ie launching

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't know why it's so far-fetched at all. There are Legacy's with the 2.5 that trap 107-109 mph with only a full exhaust and ECU tune -- *nothing else*. I know the WRX gets a different turbo but still, the 2.5 makes it a completely different car than it was with the 2.0.

I also know about being forced to sell your car. I sold my Stealth because I got caught hammering some guy in a stock LS1 SS from a redlight. I had pulled him easily from 60-120 and he actually thought he'd fare better from the redlight. Right in the middle of nailing a great lauch, I saw 3 sheriff's cars on the side of a convienence store where they were finishing up a report. I'm better off without the car now -- nobody instigates runs with a sleeper, and it'll soon be much faster than the old car was
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Appropriately Named Member
    Ok, I am unsubscribed. Anyone can call me if you want to race. I am one on these boards. You guys cant handle the truth...........blah blah blah blah......boo hoo boo hoo ....
    I don't know why I try to talk to people like this. Emo-bitterness abounds.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

i wish my STi was still stock so i could take you up on that $1000 race : )
    12.1 @ 117

i'll race you... with your stage 2 and your race story here you should stomp on me though.

plus i have a 2.slow so you say, but then again you also called the mustang 5.0 slow

i live in louisiana though. how far is that from virginia?

we can also see how a 04 stage 2.5 do against a 06 stage 2.
    04 JBP WRX

PnP vf30 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    I find myself asking this question just about everyday on this site now.

on the up side, this has made for a terrific laugh
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I find myself asking this question just about everyday on this site now.

on the up side, this has made for a terrific laugh
    Indeed
    - Local Riceist

Quote Originally Posted by spec2wrx
    Your reply on how a stage 2 srt will pull a stage 2 wrx just shows to those who can drive well that you ****ing suck at racing. a good driver will walk that srt from a dig...not a roll but a dig you will cut him up.. You suck and should get better at driving..ie launching
    Who are you talking to? Because if you read my post on that thread, I clearly stated the wrx should win.
    And for the record I have never raced an SRT4
    Last edited by StupidMan; 12-04-2005 at 03:23 PM.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Vinhtage
    i'll race you... with your stage 2 and your race story here you should stomp on me though.

plus i have a 2.slow so you say, but then again you also called the mustang 5.0 slow

i live in louisiana though. how far is that from virginia?

we can also see how a 04 stage 2.5 do against a 06 stage 2.
    Ok, I will meet you somewhere in the middle. I have free time this week if you want to do it. I will bring my video camera so I can post the whole thing. Call me 434-386-1054
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo
    i wish my STi was still stock so i could take you up on that $1000 race : )
    I will race you the way you are now. You will beat me...but not as bad as you think.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by John M
    I don't know why it's so far-fetched at all. There are Legacy's with the 2.5 that trap 107-109 mph with only a full exhaust and ECU tune -- *nothing else*. I know the WRX gets a different turbo but still, the 2.5 makes it a completely different car than it was with the 2.0.

I also know about being forced to sell your car. I sold my Stealth because I got caught hammering some guy in a stock LS1 SS from a redlight. I had pulled him easily from 60-120 and he actually thought he'd fare better from the redlight. Right in the middle of nailing a great lauch, I saw 3 sheriff's cars on the side of a convienence store where they were finishing up a report. I'm better off without the car now -- nobody instigates runs with a sleeper, and it'll soon be much faster than the old car was
    There is a legacy in the newest subiesport mag that is making 290hp at the wheels on the stock turbo. I know my turbo is smaller, but I am betting I can get 250-260 at the wheels.

Yeah it sucks having to get rid of a slick car. I really miss the supra. And when I found out that the guy I sold it to wrecked it, I was heartbroken. But it is nice not having every ricer and cop staring at me now. I am going to keep my wrx stock looking on the outside even when I install the 20g....talk about suprising the guy next to you.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    You inspire bitterness in people.

Seriously though, I am not mad, I am just having to defend myself against the flaming.

Which is fine because I am willing to prove it....whether it be a trip to the track and a posted time slip, or whether it be to race someone on the boards who knows their consistent times, for comparison.

I will be sure to have my video camera on me at all times so the next race I am in, I won't get flamed.

Peace
    stupidman has spoken

Here is some good info I came across

04 wrx stg 2 vs STi

And that was an 04 mind you.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    I won't get flamed.

Peace
    Maybe not for having having a slow car, but you will still get flamed for being stupid.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Maybe not for having having a slow car, but you will still get flamed for being stupid.
    Dude you have trust and anger management issues.

You sound like a belligerent 16 year old.

Just leave this post alone if you don't like what I am saying, and you can just wait for my proof, until then we obviously will not have this issue resolved.

You would like to "think" I am fabricating this amazing story, but I am not, and you can call me and talk to my wife, and I will even find the TA guy and he will tell you.

You must have been pulled from the titty a little to early
    stupidman has spoken