WS6 vs 06 WRX stg 2 - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on WS6 vs 06 WRX stg 2 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Your reply on how a stage 2 srt will pull a stage 2 wrx just shows to those who can ...

Your reply on how a stage 2 srt will pull a stage 2 wrx just shows to those who can drive well that you ****ing suck at racing. a good driver will walk that srt from a dig...not a roll but a dig you will cut him up.. You suck and should get better at driving..ie launching
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't know why it's so far-fetched at all. There are Legacy's with the 2.5 that trap 107-109 mph with only a full exhaust and ECU tune -- *nothing else*. I know the WRX gets a different turbo but still, the 2.5 makes it a completely different car than it was with the 2.0.

I also know about being forced to sell your car. I sold my Stealth because I got caught hammering some guy in a stock LS1 SS from a redlight. I had pulled him easily from 60-120 and he actually thought he'd fare better from the redlight. Right in the middle of nailing a great lauch, I saw 3 sheriff's cars on the side of a convienence store where they were finishing up a report. I'm better off without the car now -- nobody instigates runs with a sleeper, and it'll soon be much faster than the old car was
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Appropriately Named Member
    Ok, I am unsubscribed. Anyone can call me if you want to race. I am one on these boards. You guys cant handle the truth...........blah blah blah blah......boo hoo boo hoo ....
    I don't know why I try to talk to people like this. Emo-bitterness abounds.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

i wish my STi was still stock so i could take you up on that $1000 race : )
    12.1 @ 117

i'll race you... with your stage 2 and your race story here you should stomp on me though.

plus i have a 2.slow so you say, but then again you also called the mustang 5.0 slow

i live in louisiana though. how far is that from virginia?

we can also see how a 04 stage 2.5 do against a 06 stage 2.
    04 JBP WRX

PnP vf30 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    I find myself asking this question just about everyday on this site now.

on the up side, this has made for a terrific laugh
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I find myself asking this question just about everyday on this site now.

on the up side, this has made for a terrific laugh
    Indeed
    - Local Riceist

Quote Originally Posted by spec2wrx
    Your reply on how a stage 2 srt will pull a stage 2 wrx just shows to those who can drive well that you ****ing suck at racing. a good driver will walk that srt from a dig...not a roll but a dig you will cut him up.. You suck and should get better at driving..ie launching
    Who are you talking to? Because if you read my post on that thread, I clearly stated the wrx should win.
    And for the record I have never raced an SRT4
    Last edited by StupidMan; 12-04-2005 at 04:23 PM.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Vinhtage
    i'll race you... with your stage 2 and your race story here you should stomp on me though.

plus i have a 2.slow so you say, but then again you also called the mustang 5.0 slow

i live in louisiana though. how far is that from virginia?

we can also see how a 04 stage 2.5 do against a 06 stage 2.
    Ok, I will meet you somewhere in the middle. I have free time this week if you want to do it. I will bring my video camera so I can post the whole thing. Call me 434-386-1054
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo
    i wish my STi was still stock so i could take you up on that $1000 race : )
    I will race you the way you are now. You will beat me...but not as bad as you think.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by John M
    I don't know why it's so far-fetched at all. There are Legacy's with the 2.5 that trap 107-109 mph with only a full exhaust and ECU tune -- *nothing else*. I know the WRX gets a different turbo but still, the 2.5 makes it a completely different car than it was with the 2.0.

I also know about being forced to sell your car. I sold my Stealth because I got caught hammering some guy in a stock LS1 SS from a redlight. I had pulled him easily from 60-120 and he actually thought he'd fare better from the redlight. Right in the middle of nailing a great lauch, I saw 3 sheriff's cars on the side of a convienence store where they were finishing up a report. I'm better off without the car now -- nobody instigates runs with a sleeper, and it'll soon be much faster than the old car was
    There is a legacy in the newest subiesport mag that is making 290hp at the wheels on the stock turbo. I know my turbo is smaller, but I am betting I can get 250-260 at the wheels.

Yeah it sucks having to get rid of a slick car. I really miss the supra. And when I found out that the guy I sold it to wrecked it, I was heartbroken. But it is nice not having every ricer and cop staring at me now. I am going to keep my wrx stock looking on the outside even when I install the 20g....talk about suprising the guy next to you.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    You inspire bitterness in people.

Seriously though, I am not mad, I am just having to defend myself against the flaming.

Which is fine because I am willing to prove it....whether it be a trip to the track and a posted time slip, or whether it be to race someone on the boards who knows their consistent times, for comparison.

I will be sure to have my video camera on me at all times so the next race I am in, I won't get flamed.

Peace
    stupidman has spoken

Here is some good info I came across

04 wrx stg 2 vs STi

And that was an 04 mind you.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    I won't get flamed.

Peace
    Maybe not for having having a slow car, but you will still get flamed for being stupid.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Maybe not for having having a slow car, but you will still get flamed for being stupid.
    Dude you have trust and anger management issues.

You sound like a belligerent 16 year old.

Just leave this post alone if you don't like what I am saying, and you can just wait for my proof, until then we obviously will not have this issue resolved.

You would like to "think" I am fabricating this amazing story, but I am not, and you can call me and talk to my wife, and I will even find the TA guy and he will tell you.

You must have been pulled from the titty a little to early
    stupidman has spoken

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.