WS6 vs 06 WRX stg 2 - Page 16
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

This is a discussion on WS6 vs 06 WRX stg 2 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; After reading all the crap, im bout to jump in and say that the haters can suck a fat #(*@. ...

After reading all the crap, im bout to jump in and say that the haters can suck a fat #(*@. For those who didnt notice, your racing a high performance car from japan vs a crap ass american crap machine. Lets be honest, if i had a couch on my lawn, i might have bought me a LS1 (do what now?) but im rice all the way. American cars who are posting disbelief believe that the V8 is the true path to power, and your race story brings out the best from haterland. I doubt that he would lie about a race story.
    i really just dont know which one to buy i know the td04 spools fast but a lil less whp than the GT40R... Hmmm i really just don't know, I'm afarid the td04 will break my tranny so i think i'll just go with the 40r.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My 06 breaks off 350z's all day, track model or not. If i picked up a dp and ap, low 13s are not too far away. I had a bugeye before my 06, and there is a huge difference. Also, i raced an STI stock vs stock and he didnt pull till 2nd gear, maybe im more willing to break my car then him, but i don't think so, he was young like me. To make a long story short, ive heard 350s pulling high 13's stock before they came out with the 300hp model, which i can beat (on five different occasions). A high 12 is questionable, but why is the guy with a saab even talking? just because you have a 2.slow engine in your fake american car does'nt give you any right to slam anyone. I would come to your forum and slam away at you...but you drive a saab...eNUF said. Also, anyone who will put up 1000 bux and offer to race anyone is damn cool.
    i really just dont know which one to buy i know the td04 spools fast but a lil less whp than the GT40R... Hmmm i really just don't know, I'm afarid the td04 will break my tranny so i think i'll just go with the 40r.

I Support ClubWRX
    WOW...way to bring back a thread that should of died atleast a month ago....

A stock or modied ws6 is nothing to laugh at. There is a reason why the ls1 and ls2 motors are so highly liked. There is a reason why just about every bolt on fox body or sn-95 mustang brags about beating an LS1.......just because it only has one cam and it's located in the block doesnt mean it's some old outdated technology.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

i searched this whole thread for "american garbage" and did'nt find it yet...figured i should add it.

Has the village noticed yet?

And so they shall swarm upon him, devouring him until his last breath. For he knew not the power that he hath awoken.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Once an Altima
    After reading all the crap, im bout to jump in and say that the haters can suck a fat #(*@. For those who didnt notice, your racing a high performance car from japan vs a crap ass american crap machine. Lets be honest, if i had a couch on my lawn, i might have bought me a LS1 (do what now?) but im rice all the way. American cars who are posting disbelief believe that the V8 is the true path to power, and your race story brings out the best from haterland. I doubt that he would lie about a race story.
    Awesome tongue-in-cheek post!

...wait, it WAS tongue-in-cheek right?

I Support ClubWRX
    Die thread....die
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH

I would like to know this as well...

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD

i meant every word, except i forgot to add the part: Import > Domestic...if you want to argue this, feel free. I just want you to understand that i am using a precognitive method which leads me to believe that if your arguing this, your an idiot in the first place.

i meant every word, except i forgot to add the part: Import > Domestic...if you want to argue this, feel free. I just want you to understand that i am using a precognitive method which leads me to believe that if your arguing this, your an idiot in the first place.

Better in what ways? It depends on what you are looking for in a car. I beleive you are an idiot for being so closed-minded...

Gee, am I the first person to actually call you that in this thread?! ... Just saying what everyone was thinking.

Take your goddamned ricer mentality back to the nissan forums, because you don't deserve to have an STi or post your opinions on this site...

PICS & MODS

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHPAW
    Better in what ways? It depends on what you are looking for in a car. I beleive you are an idiot for being so closed-minded...

Gee, am I the first person to actually call you that in this thread?! ... Just saying what everyone was thinking.

Take your goddamned ricer mentality back to the nissan forums, because you don't deserve to have an STi or post your opinions on this site...

Or live?
    04 Silver STi M6

I Support ClubWRX
    Ouch!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

OH I have no doubt that you meant every word you said, and I no longer have any doubt in my mind that you're either a troll or are sporting one of the lowest IQ's known to man. You're the exact kind of idiot that gives the import crowd a bad name. Sadly, just like your family we don't want to be associated with you.

Please commit suicide.

Please commit suicide.

PICS & MODS