WS6 vs 06 WRX stg 2 - Page 12
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

This is a discussion on WS6 vs 06 WRX stg 2 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by StupidMan Yeah, she weighs like 300lbs.... ....just kidding....she is only...280 Your wife's gonna kick your A$$ man!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    Yeah, she weighs like 300lbs....

....just kidding....she is only...280
    Your wife's gonna kick your A$$ man!!!
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, who put the front end of a sport-ute on a Subaru?
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthFL_9-2x
    Thanks for the entertaining story.
    Makes me laugh everytime a scenario is constructed, based on no facts, then a story is told based on the utter BS.
    You must be the Good Lord, who sees all, and knows all. But why would you lie Lord...WHY???!!?!?......sob...sniffle...sniff...
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Your wife's gonna kick your A$$ man!!!
    She would if she could still lift her leg up....poor thing.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Hey, who put the front end of a sport-ute on a Subaru?
    I though it would be cool looking...so I called subaru and said..."you know the tribeca?"...."yes"...."well you need to put that front end on my car"...."ok"

And that was based on facts
    stupidman has spoken

I Support ClubWRX
    Anyway, I just want to say that I am sorry to you If I have offended you (or any member) in anyway with my humor. I am not an arrogant SOB as you might think. I was confident in my cars performance, but not trying to rub it in. Then I got flamed, and the gloves came off. That is my bad.
    In hindsight, a couple of people did say some unnecessary things at the beginning. There's no point in telling you that your "town sucks".
    I think things went south really quickly when you started shouting out things about everyone here with their "2.slow" cars.

I'm just offering this as free, friendly advice, feel free to wad it up and throw it in the trashcan, but I would steer clear of comments like that if you want to engage in civil discourse on this forum. For now at least, 95% or more of the members here are owners of '02-'05 cars, or were owners at one time. (as in my case). I'm sure it's true that the '06's have more potential, nevertheless most of us here are fiercely loyal to our cars, whatever year they may be. Unless you're very foolish, and buy a new car every 2 years, your car will be the "older model" someday, and you'll understand this firsthand.

I would propose that we all put aside the careless remarks from both points of view, and start anew. But then I'm silly that way.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Last time I looked at this it was still one page.

There is no way in hell you hung from a roll with a LS1 with those mods. If it was stock I would believe you because i ran with a 02 SS from a roll.

There is no way your car is running high 12s with the stock Turbo. I don't think you are much fater than a stage 2 02-05 WRX. The fastest stage 2 XT I've seen ran 13.1 and it has much better gearing than the 06 WRX.

If you were closer I'd race you as I have a strong running stage 2 WRX.

I Support ClubWRX
    Or we can keep arguing. What do I care?
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by bigwrxguy
    Last time I looked at this it was still one page.

There is no way in hell you hung from a roll with a LS1 with those mods. If it was stock I would believe you because i ran with a 02 SS from a roll.

There is no way your car is running high 12s with the stock Turbo. I don't think you are much fater than a stage 2 02-05 WRX. The fastest stage 2 XT I've seen ran 13.1 and it has much better gearing than the 06 WRX.

If you were closer I'd race you as I have a strong running stage 2 WRX.
    Based on the fact that he can audibly distinguish a mild cam from a 20mph roll race, I'd say we're dealing with a guy with a very keen imagination.
    2005 SAAB 9-2x - Stage II

Quote Originally Posted by SouthFL_9-2x
    Based on the fact that he can audibly distinguish a mild cam from a 20mph roll race, I'd say we're dealing with a guy with a very keen imagination.
    But then again, he's not sure if it was cammed.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    Or we can keep arguing. What do I care?
    Sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    In hindsight, a couple of people did say some unnecessary things at the beginning. There's no point in telling you that your "town sucks".
    I think things went south really quickly when you started shouting out things about everyone here with their "2.slow" cars.

I'm just offering this as free, friendly advice, feel free to wad it up and throw it in the trashcan, but I would steer clear of comments like that if you want to engage in civil discourse on this forum. For now at least, 95% or more of the members here are owners of '02-'05 cars, or were owners at one time. (as in my case). I'm sure it's true that the '06's have more potential, nevertheless most of us here are fiercely loyal to our cars, whatever year they may be. Unless you're very foolish, and buy a new car every 2 years, your car will be the "older model" someday, and you'll understand this firsthand.

I would propose that we all put aside the careless remarks from both points of view, and start anew. But then I'm silly that way.
    You are 100% right. All I did was put fuel on the flame. Kudo's to you Ray....and peace to the wrx community
    stupidman has spoken

True Story!
    I raced John Force last night in his Funny Car. It sounded like it had a cam in it based on the fact that my chest was thumping like Mike Tyson was punching me as he pulled up next to me on a 20mph roll (in neutral!).
    I smelled race gas!
    I jumped so that I could get as far ahead of him as possible without him realizing that I was "racing" him.
    When John Force realized that I thought that he though that I was racing him, he decided to row into gear and catch up to me.
    If I had not been carrying my wife's file cabinet, I would have beat him!
    It's true, It's true!!! All factual I tell ya!

Ok maybe this will help.

I will withdraw all of my previous claims...and take the hit as a loser...

I will just be sure that next time, I have my video camera, so none of this happens....

Claims without proof are just that...Claims. Next time I will offer proof for my statements.
    stupidman has spoken

1 the shortblock on my car is nearly identical to the STi's.

2 where did you get that I had great plans to run in the 11's?

3 why do half the people on here read my posts, and the other half of the people read the first words and then flame.?
    1) the shortblock on the Sti still has marshmellows for pistons compared to the EVO and SRT-4

2) you said it yourself

3) i've read all your posts and didn't flame you once. i merely introduced another variable that you haven't considered in this thread yet.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.