dumb SRT4 - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 116

This is a discussion on dumb SRT4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 thanks, glad you know your place in line behind the neon. just messin. yeah i'm done ...

  1. #76
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,174
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    thanks, glad you know your place in line behind the neon. just messin. yeah i'm done with this too.
    No, you are not. GFY.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #77
    Registered User Skreekin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    1,582
    I don't really see the point of all of this. I have guys (and a few girl) that have tried to race me. Everything from SRT-4's, Civics, Mazda 3s, even Subarus. What is the point of racing any of these smucks on the street? I only would brag if I smoked em on the track, cause thats where this stuff belongs. If someone revs their engine at me and acts like the want to race, I just point my finger at them and laugh. That way it seems, I always win because I get the last laugh. But thats me.
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

  4. #78
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    No, you are not. GFY.
    Had a couple beers Bill ??
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  5. #79
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,174
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by timber
    Had a couple beers Bill ??
    Yeah, I guess I did. Oh well. Maybe I was a tad harsh ...
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 12-10-2005 at 01:59 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  6. #80
    Registered User Black XT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    I've got some facts.
    fwd < *



  7. #81
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    oak lawn, il
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by racinready300ex
    That's pretty good, just don't race them from a roll.
    i rocked one in 3rd gear yesterday

    i have an sti though.

  8. #82
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    131
    SRTs are freakin' jokes, just like 99.999% of their owners.

    It never ceases to entertain me as I'm driving down the road, look in my rear view mirror, and see some dumbass NEON weaving in and out of traffic just to get up next to me and "shoot off" the bov on his "Pizza Hut Delivery Boy" hotrod of an SRT-4. I don't even pay the idiots any attention, because they simply just aren't worth the waste of time or gas. If I'm going to risk getting a ticket, it's surely not going to be against a NEON.

    What's really funny is that the majority of the time I see these piles of monkey crap travelling in the opposite direction, then as they pass the driver is always hanging out the window like Ace Ventura giving me the "stare-down," and shooting his little bov off (again, the bov). He must be signifying that he's fast!

    The saddest part of it is the SRT-4 owners I DO know won't even hang out with the "SRT crowd" because they find them to be embarassing idiots. They couldn't be closer to the truth.

    But my favorite is when the "Pizza Hut Gang" try to compare their NEONS to cars like STis. There is no comparison. The NEON SRT-4 is nothing more than a NEON with a turbo, while the STi was built with totally different purposes in mind. I guess being able to say "My modified NEON can beat your stock $30,000 car" is appealing." And at the end of the day, it's still a NEON.

    Ever see StreetFire.com? It's pretty funny how the "Pizza Boys" only post videos of them racing and beating STis, which probably aren't racing to begin with. What kind of loser rides around with a video camera to video street races? And for all of those SRTs that beat STis, there are TWICE AS MANY STis that are handing NEONS their asses on a daily basis. Do you see those videos on the Net? I don't think so. Why not? Because beating a NEON isn't anything to brag about.

    BTW, I'll take a large with extra cheese.
    Last edited by '05 STi; 12-31-2005 at 04:25 AM.

  9. #83
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    oak lawn, il
    Posts
    25
    I think the srt4 is a nice car, but the fwd really holds it back.

    Quote Originally Posted by '05 STi
    SRTs are freakin' jokes, just like 99.999% of their owners.

    It never ceases to entertain me as I'm driving down the road, look in my rear view mirror, and see some dumbass NEON weaving in and out of traffic just to get up next to me and "shoot off" the bov on his "Pizza Hut Delivery Boy" hotrod of an SRT-4. I don't even pay the idiots any attention, because they simply just aren't worth the waste of time or gas. If I'm going to risk getting a ticket, it's surely not going to be against a NEON.

    What's really funny is that the majority of the time I see these piles of monkey crap travelling in the opposite direction, then as they pass the driver is always hanging out the window like Ace Ventura giving me the "stare-down," and shooting his little bov off (again, the bov). He must be signifying that he's fast!

    The saddest part of it is the SRT-4 owners I DO know won't even hang out with the "SRT crowd" because they find them to be embarassing idiots. They couldn't be closer to the truth.

    But my favorite is when the "Pizza Hut Gang" try to compare their NEONS to cars like STis. There is no comparison. The NEON SRT-4 is nothing more than a NEON with a turbo, while the STi was built with totally different purposes in mind. I guess being able to say "My modified NEON can beat your stock $30,000 car" is appealing." And at the end of the day, it's still a NEON.

    Ever see StreetFire.com? It's pretty funny how the "Pizza Boys" only post videos of them racing and beating STis, which probably aren't racing to begin with. What kind of loser rides around with a video camera to video street races? And for all of those SRTs that beat STis, there are TWICE AS MANY STis that are handing NEONS their asses on a daily basis. Do you see those videos on the Net? I don't think so. Why not? Because beating a NEON isn't anything to brag about.

    BTW, I'll take a large with extra cheese.

  10. #84
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by firedc5
    I think the srt4 is a nice car, but the fwd really holds it back.
    It WAS a "nice car."

    But, apparently they're not THAT nice, because Chrysler's not making them any longer.

    We're in agreement that the FWD really holds them back, though.

    My funniest encounter with an SRT was when the owner told me I was "jealous," and I was just pissed off because I couldn't afford one. I guess he was the typical dumb SRT owner that didn't know his math either. Correct me if I'm wrong, but $31,000 is about 1/3 more than $20,000.....correct?

  11. #85
    Registered User ScoobVee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    then you realize the cost of my car and mods is less then an a sti.....
    D00d you can polish a turd over and over, but in the end its still a turd
    - Local Riceist

  12. #86
    Registered User DJSHADOW7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,675
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobVee
    D00d you can polish a turd over and over, but in the end its still a turd


    hahaha
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

    Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

  13. #87
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobVee
    D00d you can polish a turd over and over, but in the end its still a turd
    Yep, and that turd still doesn't have any clearcoat on it!

  14. #88
    Registered User bigwrxguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,306
    GOD-4 is the fastest ever.

  15. #89
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwrxguy
    GOD-4 is the fastest ever.
    YEAH! The sooner everyone realizes that, the sooner the world will be a better place!





























  16. #90
    Administrator TheJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bro do you even live in the Dirty South
    Posts
    17,923
    I Support ClubWRX
    I prefer the wrx but I think the SRT4's are nice cars. If I didn't have much money I would probably get one.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:


    "Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •