dumb SRT4 - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on dumb SRT4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; OK, you have made your point. I do not care I am not fastar as the fastast car evar....

I Support ClubWRX

Thread title: "dumb SRT4 "

OK, you have made your point.

I do not care I am not fastar as the fastast car evar.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    OK, you have made your point.

I do not care I am not fastar as the fastast car evar.
    thanks, glad you know your place in line behind the neon. just messin. yeah i'm done with this too.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

anybody can beat anybody with enough money. i would give props to somebody that spent less money for their car (including car + parts + maintenance) and won because it shows brains instead of just a deep wallet.

that's why we all enjoy it so much seeing lightly modded STI's whoop on SL55's and ferrraris
    2002 WRX Sedan
    World Rally Blue
    OEM front lip, Cwest skirts and rear lip
    STi rear wing
    JDM Greddy turbo timer

Quote Originally Posted by jlagace
    anybody can beat anybody with enough money. i would give props to somebody that spent less money for their car (including car + parts + maintenance) and won because it shows brains instead of just a deep wallet.

that's why we all enjoy it so much seeing lightly modded STI's whoop on SL55's and ferrraris
    edit: from a dig of course lol
    2002 WRX Sedan
    World Rally Blue
    OEM front lip, Cwest skirts and rear lip
    STi rear wing
    JDM Greddy turbo timer

Quote Originally Posted by jlagace

then you realize the cost of my car and mods is less then an a sti..... and the war keeps going...... but i do aggree with the less cash and more speed thing. i give super props to a friend of mine with a 91 integra gsr with a home brew installed and tune with 10psi making 328 at wheels runnin high 12s at 115
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    thanks, glad you know your place in line behind the neon. just messin. yeah i'm done with this too.
    I welcome you to this nice community of automotive enthusiasts ... it seems the only time I see you post is when you have an opportunity to beat up on a WRX. Just what kind of welcome would I (a Cobb stage 2 WRX) get in an SRT4 forum?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

I welcome you to this nice community of automotive enthusiasts ... it seems the only time I see you post is when you have an opportunity to beat up on a WRX. Just what kind of welcome would I (a Cobb stage 2 WRX) get in an SRT4 forum?
    dude i'm totally just messing around, take it easy. i've owned a wrx so i knows whats going on. actually sence srtforums removed the war stories section there pretty friendly over there as long as you don't come over hostile.
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    dude i'm totally just messing around, take it easy. i've owned a wrx so i knows whats going on. actually sence srtforums removed the war stories section there pretty friendly over there as long as you don't come over hostile.
    Check out your sig - a little modesty would suit you well.
    Mods & Pics

sorry to take sides but i think 2004 SRT 4 has actually been pretty fair about things.

back on topic: guys, let me start by saying i would take a WRX over an SRT in a heartbeat.

saying that, i can't believe how hard some things are to swallow; the SRT comes with a fully closed deck and a bulletproof tranny that responds to simple mods very easily. it also has an extra 400cc, and can make full boost while the WRX is still rubbing its eyes.

and that's just stock, so just give credit where credit is due...car enthusiasts should appreicate all sides of the equation.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Check out your sig - a little modesty would suit you well.

well its the truth, everyone always wants more. as soon as you have something a set et or dyno number you always want that lil more or take out the lil more weight and eat alil less that day of the track or shed that tenth off your lap time. know what i mean? example the guy in florida with the black ams tuned 600+ hp evo that was killing just about everything short of a race car just change out his gt35r turbo for a gt42 and 750+ hp. like beating a super charged viper that got a car jump with 4 dudes in your car wasn't impressive enough... in closing enjoy your car for what it is and keep opened minded to others car abilities and just enjoy the drive. which we all have in common. peace i'm out
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

well its the truth, everyone always wants more. as soon as you have something a set et or dyno number you always want that lil more or take out the lil more weight and eat alil less that day of the track or shed that tenth off your lap time. know what i mean? example the guy in florida with the black ams tuned 600+ hp evo that was killing just about everything short of a race car just change out his gt35r turbo for a gt42 and 750+ hp. like beating a super charged viper that got a car jump with 4 dudes in your car wasn't impressive enough... in closing enjoy your car for what it is and keep opened minded to others car abilities and just enjoy the drive. which we all have in common. peace i'm out
    plus 4,569; that's why we're all here.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

I Support ClubWRX
    well its the truth, everyone always wants more.

Date of Birth:
    June 12, 1984
    Your Vehicle:
    2004 Electric Blue Dodge Neon SRT with every option
    Not in my case. I'm only at a lowly stage 2 WRX and am content. I have driven a stage 2 STi and know its awesome SRT4 eating potential. I am happy with what I drive.

Lancaster? C'mon out to a Philly SCCA auotx event sometime.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 12-09-2005 at 08:06 PM.
    Mods & Pics

Not in my case. I'm only at a lowly stage 2 WRX and am content. I have driven a stage 2 STi and know its awesome SRT4 eating potential. I am happy with what I drive.

Lancaster? C'mon out to a Philly SCCA auotx event sometime.
    yeah i autocrossed my srt for the fisr time last summer it was a blast. can't wait to do it again next year. managed be first in my class with modded wrx, mazdaspeed proteges and some others i can't remember.
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    yeah i autocrossed my srt for the fisr time last summer it was a blast. can't wait to do it again next year. managed be first in my class with modded wrx, mazdaspeed proteges and some others i can't remember.
    I see a trend: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/search...archid=1112502

Troll
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh really?
    Mods & Pics

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast