dumb SRT4 - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 116

This is a discussion on dumb SRT4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by skyjock41 Well if you own a WRX then your cool, intelligent, above all else.....your dukes dont stink ...

  1. #31
    Registered User ynotajb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    mmmm,, tater salad
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by skyjock41
    Well if you own a WRX then your cool, intelligent, above all else.....your dukes dont stink on the way out.

    But if you own a SRT4 then your a punk 16 yr old street racer kid that hangs out at Taco Bells Parking lot, bumping the latest 50 Cent throwing down your street cred to your peeps.

    I really dont fit that mold but what the heck eh.
    nice sig
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by FASTWAGON03
    yes its cool that its has turbo BUT the suby is just better car and keep in mind that subys are awd and were never a drag car.
    i would like to see a SRT 4 in the snow handle like a wrx dose. with that said at least it has 4 wheels 4 doors and a turbo!

    You know that dodge has a srt rally car that uses all parts anyone can buy off the shelf right? It may not be as fast as the factory built sti rally cars, but then again none of us can afford to run one of those car can we? But if we wanted we could build something very similar to the SRT rally car. And I belive there times are very competitive with it. I haven't really seen any recent info on it as I quit reading all the ricer mags. And there the only mags that really cover rally racing.

  4. #33
    Registered User dsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chocolate City
    Posts
    3,769
    It's been 48 hours since we had a new thread proclaiming the SRT4 SUXXX!!!111!!!!!!!

    WRX is fastar than all. civic iz rice; your ride is POS Youre girrrrrl is uglie.
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

  5. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by dsel
    It's been 48 hours since we had a new thread proclaiming the SRT4 SUXXX!!!111!!!!!!!

    WRX is fastar than all. civic iz rice; your ride is POS Youre girrrrrl is uglie.
    And if it bug you that much, and you really don't want to read another post about the srt vs wrx, here's a though don't click on it.

  6. #35
    Registered User dsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chocolate City
    Posts
    3,769
    Quote Originally Posted by racinready300ex
    And if it bug you that much, and you really don't want to read another post about the srt vs wrx, here's a though don't click on it.
    If I understand what you're saying, I will respond by saying if you had been reading the same arguments for the past 2 years, you might feel the same way. Starting a new thread on the same tired argument is boring.
    Here's my three step plan...

    Race an SRT4 with a gentlemen's agreement that the loser will shoot himself with a shotgun through the throat.

    Take pictures, showing before and after (if you shoot yourself, ask a friend!)

    post.
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

  7. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by dsel
    If I understand what you're saying, I will respond by saying if you had been reading the same arguments for the past 2 years, you might feel the same way. Starting a new thread on the same tired argument is boring.
    Here's my three step plan...

    Race an SRT4 with a gentlemen's agreement that the loser will shoot himself with a shotgun through the throat.

    Take pictures, showing before and after (if you shoot yourself, ask a friend!)

    post.
    The thing is not everyone has been around as long as you so they don't know this has been beatin to death already. If you wanted to get a little creative you could do a search and post links to all the srt vs wrx thread from the last 3 years. I bet that'd be interesting to see. I almost want to do it.

  8. #37
    Registered User DJSHADOW7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,675
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    I've got some facts.
    fwd < *


    +1

    I respect the srt4 for what it is. Everyone has their opinions on the srt4, many around here are pretty rediculous but w/e.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

    Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

  9. #38
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,907
    I would love to see the SRT4 motor in a AWD 4 door sedan.

  10. #39
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    I would love to see the SRT4 motor in a AWD 4 door sedan.
    There's talk that the caliber srt will be something like that. Although I think it'll be a new motor design also. But only time will tell as we wont see a srt version of that for a few years.

  11. #40
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,907
    Quote Originally Posted by racinready300ex
    There's talk that the caliber srt will be something like that. Although I think it'll be a new motor design also. But only time will tell as we wont see a srt version of that for a few years.

    yeah, it would have to be very different from the current looks of the caliber though for me to even set foot near it. Right now the caliber looks like a prettied up vibe.. just as nasty

  12. #41
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    yeah, it would have to be very different from the current looks of the caliber though for me to even set foot near it. Right now the caliber looks like a prettied up vibe.. just as nasty
    I'm not going to make up my mind on the looks untile I see one in person.

  13. #42
    Registered User dsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chocolate City
    Posts
    3,769
    Quote Originally Posted by racinready300ex
    The thing is not everyone has been around as long as you so they don't know this has been beatin to death already. If you wanted to get a little creative you could do a search and post links to all the srt vs wrx thread from the last 3 years. I bet that'd be interesting to see. I almost want to do it.
    Searches are a great idea. You would also see there are 11 pages of threads concerning the SRT-4. (try srt4. most people forget the dash)
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

  14. #43
    Registered User 2004NeonSRT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Oxford,PA
    Posts
    1,068
    Quote Originally Posted by dsel
    Searches are a great idea. You would also see there are 11 pages of threads concerning the SRT-4. (try srt4. most people forget the dash)

    check this thread out i created almost 2yrs ago. srt4 vs sti

    http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29011

    old school.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

  15. #44
    Registered User dsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chocolate City
    Posts
    3,769
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    check this thread out i created almost 2yrs ago. srt4 vs sti

    http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29011

    old school.
    didn't read the whole thing, but I did notice through the first 3 pages that SRT4 owners seem to have a lot more respect for other people's cars than some people around these parts...
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

  16. #45
    Registered User Herknav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    336
    but does it have a Hemi in there?
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •